NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

He’s caged Non!

We are the Knights who say… “Ni”!

“What kind of Knight are you?”
"One of a kind.”

You’re not unique, you know. Everyone in class had sex with your sister.

You know, the ones that are incredible in bed are ones that are raised in a convent.”

I’m afraid our life must seem very dull and quiet compared to yours. We are but eightscore young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen-and-a-half, cut off in this castle, with no one to protect us. Oooh. It is a lonely life: bathing, dressing, undressing, making exciting underwear.

I’m going back where I can be me, to the Bonjour Tristesse Brassiere Company.

Susquehanna Hat Company??? [ cries angrily, takes hat off Lou’s head ] – Is that a Susquehanna hat? That’s the same kind of hat my husband was wearing when he was killed!

Niagara Falls! ( starts moving toward second clown ) Slowly I turned, step by step, inch by inch*until I began beating that miserable wretch ( again begins beating second clown with pillow or slapstick, until second clown takes it away from him )!

“Some people fall in love. I had to crash into it.”

Honey, the chances of another plane hitting this house are astronomical. It’s been pre-disastered. We’re going to be safe here.

Ahh, home crap home!

Oh Auntie Em, There’s No Place Like Home

“I ain’t never lived in a house that didn’t have wheels on it.”

We’re okay for now. Just keep us above 50.

Hey, until you get a little better control over that machinery, I’d suggest you lay off them acrobatics.

When you relinquish the desire to control your future, you can have more happiness.

"I wouldn’t presume to tell you what to do with your past, sir. Just know that there are those of us who care about what you do with your future.”

When I was a kid, the future was different.

Go away kid, ya bother me.