NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

Just a reminder fans about Die Hard Night coming up here in the stadium. Free admission to anyone who was actually alive the last time the Indians won the pennant.

He was right. There is still some mystery left in this world, and we can all have a piece of it for the price of an admission ticket.

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man . It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears and the summit of his knowledge.

This is not a dream! This is really happening!

Is it good?

Is it safe?

What was your final move? I mean. Have Bridger’s daughter come in and try to crack my safe? That’s very poetic and all, but I just don’t see it. I don’t think she’ll get anywhere near it.

Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?

“Now we’re all on foot. That makes us even.”
“Seven to two is ‘even’ ?”

-“BB”-

AS IF. I am only 16, and this is California, not Kentucky.

Cowabunga, Dude!

The Dude abides. I don’t know about you, but I take comfort in that. It’s good knowing he’s out there, the Dude, takin’ 'er easy for all us sinners.

Whoa! Dude, you’re a dude!

Well, nobody’s perfect!

I, too, am extraordinarily humble.

Dignity, always dignity.

Manners maketh man.

BE QUIET! I order you to be quiet!

They respect but one law - the law of fear. I expect you to carry out whatever orders
I give, whenever I give them.

I’m getting too old for this shit.