NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

It’s not the years, it’s the mileage.

Bill’s thirty-two. He looks thirty-two. He looked it five years ago, he’ll look it twenty years from now. I hate men.

We do not follow maps to buried treasure, and ‘X’ never, ever marks the spot.

-“BB”-

Roxanne, I have made out with about 25 girls in this very spot and I want you to be number 26.

Momma, O Momma, that moon is here again; that boy is near again, and I’m all alone.

I know you’ll think I’m crazy, but… in a half-an-hour the moon will rise and I’ll turn into a wolf.

You and 20 million other guys!

Do you love him, Loretta?

Ma, I love him awful.

Good. When you love 'em, they drive you crazy cuz they know they can.

In marriage no one can hear you scream.

Go ahead and scream your head off! We’re miles from where anyone can hear you!

Mrs. Dudley: I set dinner on the dining room sideboard at six. Breakfast is ready at nine. I don’t stay after dinner. Not after it begins to get dark. We live in town, nine miles, so there won’t be anyone around if you need help.
Eleanor “Nell” Vance: We couldn’t even hear you.
Mrs. Dudley: No one could. No one lives any nearer than town.
Eleanor “Nell” Vance: No one will come any nearer than that.
Mrs. Dudley: In the night.
Eleanor “Nell” Vance: In the dark.

We might just make it. Did that thought ever cross your brain? Well, regardless, I would rather take my chance out there on the ocean than to stay here and die on this shithole island, spending the rest of my life talking…[suddenly yelling]…TO A GODDAMN VOLLEYBALL!

I gotta keep breathing. Because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring.

Cowabunga, Dude!

…I think I’d better go over the rules. The first thing to remember is that there are no rules.

-“BB”-

Chadwick has an impeccable reputation. And when students break the rules we curtail their freedom.

There is a little-known codicil in the Faber College constitution which gives the dean unlimited power to preserve order in time of campus emergency.

Hey, Dean Yeager! Are you moving us to a better office on campus?

I really want to thank you all for helping me with my campus maintenance duties. I think it’s a beautiful thing. But remember, plastic goes in the blue, paper in the green.

There’s a great future in plastics.

The future dawning with a bright and shining glow!