NEW! Speak to me in Movie quotes

There’s a light over at the Frankenstein place.

It’s alive! It’s alive!

Nobody has ever escaped from Stalag 17. Not alive, anyway.

Did Billy Bibbit leave the grounds of the hospital, gentlemen?

Well, it was just as though they’d thrown me into a snake pit. And I was shocked into thinking that maybe I wasn’t as sick as the others… and I really might get well.

I just need to know that people like you exist. Like if you met me you wouldn’t think I was the weird kid who spent time in the hospital. And I wouldn’t make you nervous.

It’s a great day here at the Institute for the Very, Very Nervous.

Don’t you worry, never fear, Robin Hood will soon be here.

Just a minute. Robin Hood steals money from my pocket, forcing me to hurt the public, and they love him for it…That’s it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas.

Said I didn’t have much use for 'em. Never said I didn’t know how to use 'em.

-“BB”-

This is the dangerous end, right?

Do you have life insurance, Phil? Because if you do, you could always use a little more, right? I mean, who couldn’t? But you wanna know something? I got the feeling…[whistles]…you ain’t got any. Am I right or am I right? Or am I right? Am I right?

Now let me correct you on a couple of things, OK? Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not “Every man for himself.” And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked them up.

And whatever people say, there is right, there is wrong. There is nothing in between.

No. Try not. Do… or do not. There is no try.

Bastard! You’re gonna pay for what you did to me.

They killed my friend. So I’m going to kill each and every one of them. And the only disappointment is that I only get to do it once.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

So for me, for my mother, my grandmother, my father, my uncle, and for the common good, I must now kill you – and your brother.

-“BB”-

My mother thanks you, my father thanks you, my sister thanks you, and I thank you.