NFL 2020: Week 6

And he didn’t get the touchdown.

He’s definitely skittish, but I’d say that’s more the pass rush than the tackle. The O line not having a great game. But he’s also missing guys.

Not a great half of Packer football.

Maybe go back to games I can’t watch to the end – the Pack does better (also, their first 4 games were against not so good teams)
(I stopped watching – can’t hurt)

Brian

Well, it didn’t help.

I would tend to agree, partly because there were 36 seconds left on the clock at that point. Getting the two-point conversion doesn’t guarantee a win, as that’s enough time for the Giants to have at least a small chance at setting up a field goal afterwards.

The other interesting one was Houston going for 2 when they were up 36-29. Essentially that’s a wager that they’re more likely to succeed for 2 at that point than they are to stop a Tennessee 2-point try later. That one didn’t work out either.

Iirc, the 2-point conversion is successful about 50 percent of the time, at least for the league as a whole, so it wasn’t a bad bet.

Oof, that Dallas - Arizona game was ugly. Look, I enjoy seeing the Cowboys lose as much as the next guy… but I actually felt bad for them in that game. Remarkably they still have sole possession of 1st place in the putrid NFC East at 2-4.

This article made me chuckle. On a night when he throws for just 122 yards, with barely over 50% completion percentage, an interception, and a woeful 73.4 passer rating, you get this headline: " Bills’ Josh Allen Joins Elite Company Despite Loss To Chiefs."

Basically, he and Steve Young are the only two QB’s who ever threw for 15 TD’s and had 3 rushing TD’s through 6 games. Nice cherry picked stat, there.

It’s not for me, but I suppose there is something to be said for looking at the positive and firing up the fans, but the disconnect between “elite” and how he actually played yesterday is jarring.

Now get offa my lawn, you damn kids!!!

Not me. I enjoyed every minute of it.

It would have been better if the winning team wasn’t my team’s division rival. Total blast otherwise.