NFL Roll Call - Who do you represent?

Go Lions! Go Mooch!

Happy

The Rams, because my hometown is only about 3 hours away from St. Louis, and I’ve always been a fan of St. Louis sports teams (Blues somewhat excluded.)

The Browns, because of Tim Couch.

How can you be a fan of BYU and U of U? That’s like being a fan of the Broncos and the Raiders.

San Diego Chargers - Hoping they can figure out how to stop the annual late season meltdowns and finally return to the playoffs.

And ditto here with being thrilled with how the Bucs dominated the reviled Raiders in the Super Bowl.

Even the dog’s collar and lease have the Dallas Cowboys logo. Does that tell ya?

Leash, I meant. :smack:

Atlanta Falcons. Went to their first game ever as a kid and well, you know what happens next. Hooked for life! They’ve yet to be very intimidating but they’ve had some decent teams and some good players. Greatest of all time, IMO, - Tommy Nobis. He still works for them.

That is so…WRONG!

GO RAVENS!!!

LOL I went to both schools so I bleed purple (for those of you who don’t know, BYU’s colors are blue and white; U of U are red and white). But I graduated from BYU so when they play each other, since one gave me the diploma and the other didn’t, I cheer for them :smiley:

Kathy

Ahhhh, I see. I remember when I lived in Utah, the BYU/U rivalry was vicious. I, of course, cheered for the Utes. :wink:

<unintended highjack…sorry>

I so miss Utah! Where did you live pepperlandgirl and what brought you to CA?

Will you be joining us for LADope March 8th?

</unintended highjack… but still sorry>

Kathy

My first real exposure to NFL was when i moved to the US in the middle of 2000. I got into it very quickly, and was lucky enough that my new home team won the Superbowl during my first year in the city.

GO RAVENS!

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail victory!
Braves on the warpath
Fight for old D.C.!

It almost makes me ill to think they now play their games in Maryland.

And F the Ravens.

Dallas Cowboys

(DFW area resident from age 3 to 20, 1974-1991)

Looks like I’m the only representative of the worst fans around. We have perfected the art of drunken disorder, fisticuffs for no good reason, throwing objects from the top of a stadium and being able to boo just about anything (we could boo The Pope given the chance).

Go Eagles!

Atlanta Falcons, also.

I hope everyone else enjoys watching us win Super Bowls for the next decade. We’ll be nice and sign some of your free agents just so they can have the thrill of victory also.

Growing up in SoCal, I was a long suffering Rams fan, now that I have lived in Minnesota for 16 years, I have become a long
suffering Viking fan.

~sigh~

Stillers.

Shit, just being a Foreskins fan is enough to prove that you’re ill.

I dibs the Raiderettes. :slight_smile: