NFL Roll Call - Who do you represent?

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!

I lived in Oakley, near Kamas. Um…pretty small town. It was maybe 10-15 miles east of Park City. Maybe you heard of the huge rodeo/4th of July celebration?
School brought me to CA. But I don’t think I’ll be able to go to LA Dope…I think I’m going to a Sci-Fi convention that weekend.

You?
(Sorry for the hijack uh…Go Broncos! Raiders suck! :wink: )

Dallas Cowboys and I like the Rams because I knew Kurt Warner from his Iowa Barnstormer days.

What no Bengals fans?

Guess I’m the lone Saints fan on board.

PACKERS

Yet another FALCONS fan here. 34 years and counting!

Nobis and Van Note for Hall of Fame!

49ers here. I moved here for the great years of the 80’s and 90’s. No fans of the Cardinals? They were bad when I grew up in St. Louis.

Checking is as probably the only Vikings fan living outside Minnesota…

I cannot beleive that I am the only Bears fan on this board. C’mon, fess up.

Bear Down, Chicago Bears, make every play clear the way to victory;
Bear Down, Chicago Bears, put up a fight with a might so fearlessly.
We’ll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T-formation.
Bear down, Chicago Bears, and let them know why you’re wearing the crown.
You’re the pride and joy of Illinois, Chicago Bears, bear down.

The greatest team in the Nation!

**Jarbabyj/b] is also a Bears fan IIRC.

That’s pretty funny, Weirddave. You think of that yourself or did Ray Lewis help you?

I wasn’t ragging on Maryland, btw. I just wish they still played in DC.

I grew up in the post-industrial wastelands of the Rust Belt. I am forever a fan of the Buffalo Bills.

During their early Nineties rampage, they were great to watch. No matter how bad it got, they were never out of it. Never quit. Fought on and usually won. And always fell short when it came to the final goal.

There’s something about that shortcoming that made it possible to relate to them. They had good talent, great drive, they were tougher than any team in the league, but they just…couldn’t quite pull it off.

I still dig 'em. The fact that Bledsoe finally became the player that Parcells always knew he had it in him to be makes me happy for the future. Build a halfway-decent defensive line, and you’ve got a dangerous team.

Welcome Harvey Jerkwater

Sorry again for the hijack… I’m not sure how else to do this. maybe dropping me an e-mail would be better if that doesn’t freak you out pepperlandgirl, but if not, I’ll check back here. dolphin3456@hotmail.com

I’ve lived in Provo, Orem, Springville, Salt Lake City, Murray, West Valley City, Bountiful, and St. George.

I’m familiar with Oakley. I love to take drives so explored the area frequently. I always thought Kamas was a place I’d love to live.

Welcome to CA. Major culture shock I’m sure. It was for me when I left LA for Provo, but it was good for me. I never was cut out for a big city… LOL How you handling it? Where are you going to school?

Kathy

[hijack]

Hey cadolphin,

Regarding your sig line: while i sincerely hope that Laci Peterson is found alive (looking pretty unlikely), and i feel for her family, do you really think that there’s anyone in the US who doesn’t know she’s missing?

Hell, if the national media is anything to go by, she’s been about the ONLY missing person in the whole country since Christmas. You can’t turn around without hearing some new development in the story.

If you know her and/or her family, i apologize - you are entitled to your grief and your hope of finding her. But if you don’t know her, then why is this one person so much more important than every other missing person?

Just a question.

cheers,
michael.

[/hijack]

Michael,

I don’t know why I’ve become obsessed with this particular missing person. No, there is nothing that makes her more important then any one else. Yeah, I think you are right… I don’t think there’s much of a chance she’s alive.

I’ll find a new sig line.

Kathy

Hey, Kathy, don’t change just because of what i said. I was simply curious as to your motivations.

You can put whatever you want as your sig line; just because i don’t feel the same way doesn’t make you wrong.

cheers,
michael.

your comment was just the motivator to get me to do it. Just last night I was looking at new tag lines. I adopted the sig line from the Laci website as my way of joining in the search efforts, but I have enough to handle here at home right now. It’s time to stop obsessing and handle things here. I can only spread myself so thin. And I’m feeling overwhelmed. So actually I’d like to thank you, Michael, for the gentle push. :slight_smile:

Kathy

Go Texans!