NFL Week 11

No kidding. Mason Crosby has a definite case of the yips. At least the defense came through when they needed it.

After their “prevent defense” prevented them from winning the game, the Panthers lost their 11th straight coin toss heading into OT…

Catch, take 3 steps, drop ball = incomplete pass apparently.

Crosby needs to get it together before too long. It was not your typical Packer game. They had more rushes than pass attempts and the defense made the difference.

Getting a win in Detroit while missing their best defensive players, their best OT, and their best WR is huge. Great win, but way to hard on my rapidly aging heart.

Haha. “The previous play was confirmed… haha, except, I didn’t review it, cause it wasn’t a reviewable play” - Ed Hocculi.

Oh what a clusterfuck this whole thing is becoming.

Browns getting screwed

are the panthers even trying to win anymore

fuck my life

It wasn’t the prevent defense. They couldn’t have covered the touchdown catch by Jackson any better than they did. That PF call was a bit unlucky, but then the Doug Martin fumble wasn’t so it evened things out.

What happened?

Dallas just beat Cleveland. Houston beats Jax.

Sorry, SenorBeef. I thought the Browns got jobbed.

And while I kinda like going for it on 4th, I didn’t like the Jags call on 4th and 10 at that position on the field. Wonder what the coach was thinking.

Probably that they wouldn’t get the ball back and he didn’t want a tie. Matt Schaub finished with 527 yards and five scores. AJ finished with 14 catches for 273 and the game winning score.

love that RG3 wrecked this week but i have to say, once that qb starts running it’s fair game. tough titties for the iggles.

Defender led with his helmet into the receiver’s helmet.

Except that, you know, their helmets didn’t touch. Defender lead with his shoulder into the receiver’s shoulder. If you can’t make a hit like that to seperate a receiver from the ball, then you simply can’t do that anymore.

Not the winning TD, but the entire second half of the 4th quarter. Big boy football. You can’t play not to lose.

Helmet-to-helmet was rightly legislated out. But shoulder-to-shoulder is football!

I don’t know about that. They were throwing on third down, rather than just running the ball to keep the clock moving.

God did the Chargers’ pass protection look terrible.

Also, not that it ended up mattering, but that last Chargers TD when down 14 is exactly the case where you should go for two. At least the extra point covered the 7.5 spread, so hooray!

Yeah, that non-called fumble on miles austin was awful. Just watched it on FNIA.