Sunday late
NO @ OAK
SD @ DEN
IND @ NE

SNF
BAL @ PIT

MNF
CHI @ SF

The Saints playing the 2nd game is damned inconvenient for me. I’m about to go in to my office so I can play WoW on a fast internet connection, but I’ll have to come back home to watch the Saints, then probably go back to the office after the game to finish up something I’m working on.

Buccaneers crush Panthers for first 4 game winning streak in 4 years- then collapse in December.

On top of everything else that’s gone wrong for the Panthers this season, they are now 0 - 10 on the coin toss.

Rumor is that Holmgren wants to coach the Cowboys next year. He was out on the field pregame shaking everyone’s hands and talking to the coaches. Dick.

Phil Dawson just made another 50+ yarder and hasn’t missed this season. Let the man go to a damn pro bowl.

Edit: 24 in a row.

I know the meme is kinda played out, but this smacks of first world problems. I’m in a similar boat, but not this week. I have to work my retail job on Sundays, but I actually get to watch my Niners live tomorrow night. :slight_smile:

Browns are just demolishing the Cowboys in the trenches.

Go Bears!!!
Also, go Lions.

Picked a bad week to start the 'Boys in HHM, unless Weeden starts throwing picks.

Browns have like historic pass blocking today, they’ve only gotten within 5 yards of Weeden once or twice.

Hopefully the other half of this prediction turns out to be wrong, too.

Chad Henne in the Muthafuckin house.

So, I totally picked Justin Blackmon in the yardage pool.

Browns d-linemen have been called for 3 holding penalties on pass plays. You don’t normally see that in a year…

4th and goal. Wheedon or Richardson?

Browns are wrong again.

Give him a second chance though…

Sucks for Ogletree but how the fuck is that a flag?

Jesus that kind of Packer game is going to wreck havoc on my nerves.

Go 49ers!

If what TJ Ward did there isn’t a legal hit, just fucking shut down the whole fucking nfl and let’s all play tee ball instead.