NFL Week 15

OK Cards, time to run out the clock and win

No can do.

Cardiac Cardinals! Let’s lock up this win

I’m not sure what to expect from the Cardinals week after week. They played really well against the Vikings, but lost to the Panthers, barely got past the Lions… which team will show up for the playoffs?

It wont be the Steelers.

Cardinals/Colts in the Super Bowl. Cards get their first Super Bowl win.

You never stop being delusional, I’ll give you that.

I am actually enourmously pissed off about Jerome Harrison’s performance today. I have been his #1 pimp in the world for 3 years now, telling anyone who will listen to me how talented he is… AND APPARENTLY I AM THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO RECOGNIZES THIS because he spent the last 4 years on the bench as we watched Jamal “tip toe into my guard’s back for 2 yards” Lewis get 90% of the carries.

What a squandered opportunity - he’s been on the roster for four years and has only had double digit carry games 4 times. Every time he touches the ball he does something well with it. Every game he’ll come in, he gets 2-5 touches, turns them into 8+ yards per carry, and then gets benched for the rest of the game and then gets deactivated for the next two games.

What the FUCK?

Incidentally, I wonder if any team has scored 41 points while getting 66 yards/0 TDs from the QB. It was an utterly dominant rushing/special teams performance with no help from the passing game.

I’ll have what he’s smoking.

Fricking snowstorm.

The broadcast schedule here (near Philly) was Eagles/Niners at 1:00, GB/PIT and CIN/SD at 4:00. Well woohoo, the two 4:00 games are very important to me in my pool, so I’d love to see them. That way I can ignore the Scumbird game and watch a couple good games in the afternoon.

Whoops, snowstorm! The Scumbirds game goes to 4:00, so sorry, local viewing audience – the schedule if fuxxored and you get no competing games!

Remind me again why I haven’t subscribed to Red Zone Channel?

The man shouldn’t be allowed near a football stadium. I swear, if he is commentating during the draft, I’m writing the nastiest of letters to anyone that matters one bit: to my Senators, my Congressmen, the Ford family, the TV studio. I don’t care. I will officially have flipped my shit and will bitch to anything, animal, vegetable, or mineral, about how Matt Millen is unfit for football.

There were also 4 false-start penalties on the Lions in the first 13 minutes of the game. 2 of them were on back-to-back plays on two different offensive linemen.

Please shoot me.

Somebody tell me again why I watch football…

Note to Chargers: I think upon beating the Bengals this week, the appropriate attitude would have been somber dutifulness.

I was about to say the refs had decided to favor the refs with a lame holding call, when they come back with an even lamer call against the Packers that negates a game clinching INT.

There should be a penalty for lobbying the refs. I hate it when players do that.

I can’t wait for the statheads to explain how the onside kick was actually an excellent idea.

No shit…dumb fucking move.Stealers stole another one.

Another one? It’s about time the Steelers stole one at all. They’ve been busy giving the game away the last half of the season. It was a ridiculously stupid move. Ben bailed out the defense…seems that’s about the only time we win any more, as the defense can’t hold a 4th quarter lead without Polamalu.