NFL Week 15

I’m getting very tired of a Matt Millen catch-phrase: “That one’s on (name)”, uttered when a play doesn’t go well. “That one’s on Brees.” “That one’s on Williams.” I think he’s used it at least four times in this game.

If NO wins this one, they will be the Team Of Destiny ™

Saints finally got the loss they’ve been practically begging for.

Sigh. No perfect season for my Saints. They looked horrible in the first half, and not very good in the second half. Really needed Ellis to help stuff the run, but he wasn’t active. Neither was Shockey, and Bush looked like he pulled a hamstring on what otherwise could have been a TD reception. If the Superbowl ends up being Saints-Colts, it’s gonna be a shootout…but the Saints need to get some people healthy, and play a hell of a lot better than they did tonight to make it there.

Better to lay an egg in week fifteen than in the playoffs.

Shit! There was a game yesterday? Man I’m getting old…I can’t keep up!

I remember when the Saturdays after college football ended there would be two games. I think the NFL is still missing a bet by not having those, too. <sigh of nostalgia for the old days>

Far worse than a Saints loss is the fact that the damn Cowboys getting the win.

Pobrecito :slight_smile:

Josh Cribbs is the greatest special teamer of all time.

He gets a LOT of chances

Cardinals taking care of business. Time to start the Arizona Cardinals march to the Super Bowl thread again!

I will be right there with ya dale…since I doubt the Rams are gonna make it this year.

At least Kurt Warner will. :smiley:

Hold the phone

The Ari-Det game isn’t on here, but I was looking at Game Day. Is it accurate showing two concurrent 15-yard penalties against the same player, both enforced? What the hell did he do?

He said something not very nice to the head ref, then he did it again.

I knew I had to count on one of the two worst teams in the league to help out my 49ers, who need two Arizona losses to have a chance at the division, but I didn’t know Bryan Robinson would help out, too.

Nice run by Beanie.

Speaking of the refs, what will they do in the Packers-Steelers game? How will they know which team to favor?

Depends on who holds Harrison.