Nicholas Batum disgraces himself, his team, his country, et al

What is this, 2003? Blazers have had one of the least amount of ‘thug’ / players with attitude in the past 5 years or so

I’m sorry, nut-punching should only be reserved for guys who insist on calling Phelps the greatest Olympian ever.

Pun intended, I hope? :slight_smile:

Looks to me like he was just going for the ball.

Which is why he said “I gave him something to flop about” and then apologized later?

I think you missed the pun there.

I think we’ve all had enough of hobbies turned into sports for the Olympics.

Dude, Really? Was I too deadpan or something?

American Face-stomping is an event in the X-Games.

Probably the mirrors.

Someone needs their sarcasm meter recalibrated, because Gorsnak’s post was easily discernible by anyone with a functioning sarcasm meter as being in jest.

ETA: impartial official nut-puncher should have been your clue.

Looks like he was trying to give him a reach around.

I for one am glad he didn’t come to the T-wolves.

That was John Hopoate, a piece of shit who made a habit (before he was caught) of sticking his fingers up the ring or opposing players.

He was so bright that when he was playing for Manly (red hot favourites) in the premiership final he scored early on and to belittle an opposition player made fun of him. Said player went on to win man of the match as manly lost.

Last I heard of Hopoate he was working as a bouncer and he was in the shit for punching some drunk pretty savagely.

It’s called diving here.

Funny story. I was watching the last world cup at work and we were talking about diving. Pretty soon after a player flips right to the ground after what looked like an innocuous play, writhing in agony. We were all jeering and yelling at the obvious dive. “Get up! Quit faking it and get up!”

Then we saw the replay.

Bicycle kick right to the face. :eek:

Goes without saying that our tune changed quickly. “Stay down! Don’t try to move! The ambulance is on it’s way!.”

Because basketball refs are horrible.

I preferred the Avondale player who used to piss his shorts deliberately to deter people from tackling him. That’s genius.

Without going into too much detail, how does this sport afford someone the opportunity for such a stratagem?

Jockstraps and no underwear?

…spoiled because its not quite safe for work: