Nikki Haley for President-Trumps plan

…Back to Trump’s plans for the succession: I’m amazed that anyone believes he’s planning to be succeeded by anyone but Don, Jr.

(Ivanka will be much older by then, therefore Trump will be much less enthralled by her. So it’ll be Don, Jr. Or, I suppose, maybe Barron, if Trump lives that long.)

I know practically nothing about her other than she’s Republican. I do know that she was impressively passionate about removing the confederate flag from the govt. grounds in SC.

She has her moments. Like when she forcefully and directly opposed Trump for President. They are but moments.

Commentator on MSNBC just last night or the night before described her as a woman of color.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Will you guys stop bragging about your gorram tapa-talks!

Trump doesn’t have any succession plans. “Après moi, le déluge”

Yeah, I don’t like that either. Problem was I reinstalled Tapatalk this morning and forgot to change the setting. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Just grumpy because I don’t even know what it is, and damned if I’ll ask my son!

Anyway, one down, fifty to go.

I love it when minorities are no longer minorities because they disagree with old white Democrats.

I heard that (or someone else saying the same thing) and was surprised. I hadn’t looked into Nikki Haley’s background before this, and when she’s been in the news before (mainly about the flag thing), didn’t realize that anyone thought of her as anything other than ‘white.’

I mean, people can define themselves any way they like. But my impression is that Haley was never identified as ‘a woman of color’ before Trump tapped her for UN Ambassador.

Yes, old Dems like Amateur Barbarian bestow her with honorary white nationalist status.

Impressions are often wrong.

So your defense is utter cluelessnes? And you’re kinda standing by that? Sorry her “natural tan” isn’t not dark enough for you and Amateur Barbarian but she’s pretty obviously not white even if she’s a Republican. She stood up for removing the rebel flag, she stood up against Trump’s immigration comments and never hid her background.

It would be interesting to know if there’s any speech or interview in which Haley referred to herself as “a woman of color.”

Good for you. I’m sure she never once referred to her immigrant parents. It would, however be extremely interesting if there’s any speech or interview in which she referred to herself as “white”.

No, Jared will be the chosen successor, he’s by far the brightest among Trump’s inner circle.

Since that unfortunate lad ( he didn’t seem enthralled with his newfound fame ) is 10, I assume you are considering the Incredible Mr. Trump is in office for the next 25 years, like a latin american dictator…

The Incredible Mr. Trump’ sounds like a book of short stories from the 1930s. Maybe about a crook or a fake psychic.

Barron is 10. Don Jr is “The American Psycho” look alike.

Yes indeed, Sherrerd specified Barron.

Looks like we’ve got another bullet point to add to “reasons the Democrats lost this time.”