No Date for NYE

Am I the only one in Chgo w/o a date for NYE. I must be because everyone in Chicago has told me they already have a date.

Sorry about that guy. Come on over to the “who else has to work…” thread and keep us company.

Don’t feel bad. I don’t have a date for NYE or any other day.

I crave an art that passionately transcends the mundane instead of being a device for self-deception.–Griffin, from The Griffin and Sabine trilogy.

This is my first Christmas away from my family. I’ll be all alone.

Live with it Mark. It’s no big deal.

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat. If I can be bothered.

I share your pain. I’ve shared it for going on 4 years now. Wait – didn’t I post a thread about this already?

–Da Cap’n
“Playin’ solitaire 'til dawn
With a deck of fifty-one.”

I am also guys… or at least my date got unexpected company =(

I really try to be good but it just isn’t in my nature!

I’m having a big blast with live music and all the bells and whistles - you’re all invited! Portland’s not that far away!

Mark, I’ll be your date, I’m dateless in Chicago too.

On second thought you’d probably prefer a female. I am actually not to upset by this, it should be a good night to pick up, there are gonna be some single girls at the bars that nights looking for Prince Charming. I’ll be happy to at least be their Squire Inebriated.

Yep it does suck I have to tell you - I don’t even know where I am going for NYE. I am in London away from all people I know, the only ones I know are doing COUPLE things and so now I am stuck. Why do I always feel like I am strange for NOT being part of a couple. Society makes me feel guilty for 1. Not enjoying Christmas and 2. Not having another half. Surely that is not all there is to life.
My boss here in London can’t believe that I have reached the ripe old age of 23 without getting married, he thinks it is actually a crime.
Tell me he is wrong??

Realidad: You’re new here, right? You would’ve missed out on the whole virgin issue that plagues a few of us. Being unmarried at 23 is the least of our concerns :wink:

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat. If I can be bothered.

The date for NYE is 12/31/99.

rimshot

Thank you, he’ll be here all week. Remember, Tipping is NOT a town in China !

:wink:

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

But this isn’t just ANY NYE this is the big one. This isn’t even a century NYE this is where we stop writing 19 and start with 20.

Well I still got 17 days. Who knows.