No Ma’am, I didn’t chainsaw your dog in half

Great rant, but here’s where you lost me:

Yeah, as if. I suppose you also leap tall buildings in a single bound. :rolleyes:

Huh. If noticing a stranger’s dirty looks, sighs, eye-rolling, generally hostile body language and facial expressions is “telepathy,” I’m applying for the Randi challenge today.

(Now that we’ve gotten the mandatory “maybe you were the asshole!” post out of the way… nice rant, TokyoPlayer!)

A willow can be 70 feet tall and 3 feet in diameter.

Thank you for saying that, I was starting to feel bit miffed.

That was great. I forgive the “overreaction” due to your eloquent prose.
It saddens me that there are people like that in the world. It saddens me more that one is my mother-in-law.

Good God, the woman wasn’t looking at you. She was staring at your freakish wife. :eek:

Braggart.

Your mother-in-law was the woman whose dog was chainsawed by TokyoPlayer?!

It’s situations like that in the OP that make me wish I could fart on demand.

Not mandatory, but a reasonable response. Simply “noticing” body language and considering a likely emotion behind it is a far cry from ascribing the kind of thoughts and motives that the OP seems to be able to sense.

This seems like ridiculous, prejudiced melodramatic vitreol. And it’s pus-oozing, not puss-oozing.

Not to mention her head might cave in, what with no brain holding it in place.

This is the perfect answer on so many social occasions…

Not in my case. I suffer from subcutaneous cat infection.

And it’s vitriol, not vitreol. Gawd bless ya, Gaudere.

TokyoPlayer, if the rest of the row was empty, why sit right next to the other folks?

From the OP: “Staring down strangers for daring to sit in assigned seats [is] fucking rude, rich bitch.”

Check. Thanks.

You shoulda whipped out the cell and started randomly texting everyone in your addressbook exactly what you thought of her, making sure you were in a position where she could read what you were typing. And then farted.

Actually, I was the one who chainsawed the dog. Thanks for covering for me!

Wait, you Gaijin Optic Blasted her and she still didn’t stop staring? You should have Gaijin Smashed her.

Or in the worst case, it could be both.

You’re just not focusing properly. It’s like Luke trying to lift the rock during his Yoda lessons.