Nominations for Earth's stupidest man now being accepted.

Should that be “acting as if one were white”? And, how do you pronounce it – SAD - it - ty, or sa - DIT - ty?

Is it necessary for the stupid to survive their stupidity? If not, there’s a lot of Darwin Award winners in the running. The burglar in Florida who hid from cops in a pond and got eaten by an alligator comes to mind. The idiot who took a selfie on the railroad tracks moments before getting smacked by the train. How does one pick among them?

And recently some guy walked off a cliff while checking out his phone.

Clarification requested:
Are public figures allowed, or must the candidates be personally known to the submitter?

Why do you assume male is the default for people, black or otherwise? There is nothing in Grrr!'s post to indicate only men are dicks.

And there was nothing in the OP to indicate that only women are skanks.

The OP referred to the young woman, who we must acknowledge broke no vows, as a skank; Grrr! did not refer to any specific man as a dick, including the man who betrayed both his wife and his son.

What about Toronto 18 guy that joined a radical group to disprove that extremism encouraged suicide bombing them he starts his own suicide bomber group?

What are you even talking about?? Look, you seem to not be going away (which I had really hoped) so can you at least try to be less of an embarrassment to all the other Canadians on here and post more coherently?

Agreed!

Dude aim for coherence, we can’t hear what’s goung on in your head.

I could be this year’s stupidest. I just bought a brand new 2016 Mazda3 for no particularly good reason.

Dial it back a notch, please. This isn’t the Pit.

Enjoy it! The Mazda 3 was my second choice last time I bought a car, four years ago.

My first choice (and, therefore, my current car)?
A VW Jetta diesel sportwagen.
:frowning:

Let’s see.

A woman that dates a man, screws around with said man’s father, maxes out father’s credit cards, then dumps him when all is revealed?

Well, she sure as heck isn’t driven by love.

Skank is good enough for me, if not particularly precise.

Perhaps you were Earth’s stupidest man 4 years ago. People change, they grow. Get yourself a lawyer and maybe you can sue your way up to a Mazda. :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile:

There’s a former… can’t even call him a cow-orker because the cows would sue… I’ve mentioned before, but it’s the wee, wee hours and I don’t feel like searching.

That Ron who picked up a jinetera in Costa Rica, and she absconded with all the electronics belonging to him and his flatmate/sidekick, and the two of them are still convinced it can’t have been her. BTW, that was while his fiancée was preparing the wedding back home. That may not make him as stupid as her, but it doesn’t bode well for the marriage in any case.

Who was, and still is, completely unable to rephrase anything he’s said that hasn’t been understood (and that would be 90% of what he says, due to his horrible accent and worse sense of humor).

Who for some reason was moved from Maintenance to Costing and assigned to a large company where he’s stayed for almost a decade (:confused:). BTW that company is now in the middle of negotiations to avoid bankruptcy but, having worked there, I can promise the troubles aren’t completely due to having him in Costing.

And who I suspect may be the reason his hometown of Lepe is the current location for “stupid people jokes” in Spain. I think at some point there were a few guys in a bar, and one of them told a story about this moron down at the beach who was from Lepe, and another one told a story about his intellectually-challenged headache-inducing college classmate who was also from Lepe, and another told a story about an imbecile in a supermarket in Lepe, and they never realized they were talking about the same guy.

Add: I did search eventually, just not for every mention. That one has the identification of the guy as a Ron by Maastricht a few posts later (her guess of the two moRons thinking the jinetera was kidnapped was spot on as well).

Well, there’s always Jim Hoft to fall back on: http://mediamatters.org/blog/2010/09/21/jim-hoft-dumbest-man-on-the-internet/170927

I believe there was a Republican state legislator a few years back who wanted to ban Arabic numbers because they were somehow supporting Muslims. I can’t recall his name.

Surely we can make a case for the guy who had sex with a donkey and demanded jail time for it.