NON-Christians post here

To balance things out. No need to exactly define your faith or lack there-of (but go ahead if you want), just chime in if you are a Atheist, Agnostic, Secular Humanist, Pagan, Jew, Muslim, Budhist, etc.

Of course, i am disqualified. :smiley:

Philosophical Taoist, here.

yo.

Secular humanist. I’d say athiest, but that implies a disbelief in God as a matter of faith. If there was evidence for the existence of God that I found compelling, I could change my mind.

I know, I know, proof negates the value of faith, etc.

yo-yo.

Jewish agnostic.

(And, no, that’s not necessarily a contradiction in
terms.)

Agnostic. Or what dave99 said.

Word to your mother. Agnostic, atheist when I’m not feeling tolerant or diplomatic.

Agnostic.
But I’m not even sure of that.

Huh?

Definitely have a faith in a god.
Just not sure how to categorise it.
Not Christian though.

Non-practicing Catholic (although never more than a mild one, and mostly by upbringing rather than conviction), strong agnostic and sometimes atheist tendencies. A definate Yo, I’d say.

Hi there.

Atheist, subvariety weak atheist. That means I don’t believe that any gods exist, but I do not believe that no gods exist.

I’ve heard the term “apatheist”, which pretty well describes me, too. I don’t devote many brain resources to the god/not-god question, most of the time.

Well, I’m not Muslim, Hindu or anyone of those Asian religions because I, and my parents, happened to be born elsewhere. Not Jewish cos my parents aren’t. Not Catholic cos of Henry VIII wanting a divorce. So what else is left for a white European……ooh, ! seems I get to be a Protestant.

Is that cool or should I think about complaining about the deal ?

No wait, isn’t Capitalism the only true religion of the 20th / 21st century - in which case I suspect I fail that one, also. Hmmm…

Is there a category called ‘Disinterested in the morality of self-serving organised factions but nonetheless vaguely spiritual’ ?

I believe in power greater than myself, but not in a Supreme Being.
At least, not at the moment.
Things change.

Disorganized Theist or Agnostic Who Thinks Something is Watching Me here.

Another agnostic here. (Or leader of the Cult of the Benevolent Lobster - take your pick)

Weak atheist

Agnostic/Humanist checking in.