Northern Exposure reboot

Mort the Moose was at the time a tame moose, being studied to see why moose in captivity died much sooner than moose in the wild.
Mort the Moose died young from mineral deficiency.

If Northern Exposure comes back, they will no doubt find a healthier specimen to amble through the sleeping village.

Well, Cicely was never real-world Alaska in the first place. There’s no reason they’d need to address any of these concerns.

How about making something new and good, instead of digging up this once-beautiful corpse and defiling it?

So many channels, they’re running low on ideas. A revival has a good chance of generating some free buzz and getting people to at least try the series. It is easier.

How many sitcoms on today don’t follow a fairly standard formula, most of which can be traced back to I Love Lucy? The Good Place is an outstanding outlier, but non-standard sitcoms are far and few between.

NYPD Blue is being rebooted also. Who was looking for this? Well outside of a Network exec desperate to fill a 1 hour slot. I read Frazier might be coming back.

Here is a partial list of reboots to come:
Celebrity Deathmatch Network: MTV
Bewitched Network: ABC
Designing Women Network: TBD (Sony)
The Facts of Life Network: TBD (Sony)
Clarissa Explains It All Network: Nickelodeon
The Muppet Show Network: Untitled Disney Streaming Service
Sister Sister Network: TBD
Muppet Babies Network: Disney Junior
Roswell Network: The CW
Party of Five Network: Freeform
The Twilight Zone Network: CBS All Access
Magnum, P.I. Network: CBS *( I think this is already on air) *

There are at least 10 reboots on the air currently.

As a tip of the cap to Rob Morrow’s other successful television series, they should have one episode where they put an end to a Cicely crime wave using complex mathematics.

If they do reboot it I wonder where they will film it. Roslyn has tried to keep the historical look but is pretty touristy these days to pass for Alaska.