Northern VA Multi-Birthday Dope Feb 15

Swap Skulldigger (wife) and Jester (college student Doper we can pick up) – she’s definite; he’s maybe (unless he upgraded to you privately).

I am presently picking up zero people at Vienna Metro, leaving three seats still empty in the Triskadecamobile. Oh, well, unless someone sent me email this evening, which I haven’t checked yet.

But I will.

Tris

This thread has gotten long enough that I’m no longer sure about the time and date. Will someone please post the time and date of the party again?

3:30 on the 15th.

The date is in the thread title.

What’s that, Jonathan - you say your ass smarts?

Tell Lady Chance to use more lube with that strap-on. :wink:

My ass does smart. It’s all that crazy spanking (and sitting in uncomfortable chairs coding databases.

That take, foul Marylander!

Goodness - is this to be the tone of the party? I’m aghast! I’m shocked! I’m looking forward to it more than ever now!

:smiley:

Welcome to the MADs, FairyChatMom!

Robin

FCM, don’t get too excited. They talk a good game, but they never actually spank one another. It’s kind of disappointing.

What? No spanking? Damn, and I already made my reservations. Oh well, I guess I’ll still show up.

Jess (who made her reservations and is actually going to – barring Hell or high water – make it to another DopeFest at last!)

We just toned it down since you arrived. We didn’t want to offend your delicate sensibilities.

That’s what Dave said, anyway.

In light of the most recent posts here, I don’t know whether to be excited of scared… I’m also wondering how wise it is of us to bring all the cakes. I’ve having visions of Three-Stooges-esque food fights. Or perhaps I should not have said that. :eek:

I personally prefer Animal House-esque food fights. :slight_smile:

I’m a zit! Get it?

I would have thought Dave would be the first with that one.

Hey, we’re of a kind, Dave and I.

This is what frightens me.

<note to self: do not sit across the table from Dave or JC>

But if you don’t you won’t meet Baby Kate…the most perfect 2 year old in town!