Now that Elon Musk has bought Twitter - now the Pit edition

Please help me understand if you are talking about India or the US ? Are you hinting at the time Nancy Pelosi censored American Winter Olympic athletes to not criticize China ? Or are you talking about the censorship John Cena experienced before apologizing in Mandarin to the people of China, for calling Taiwan a country ? Or are you talking about the recent Top Gun movie where Tom Cruise used to have Japanese and Taiwan patches on his jacket, but they have all been censored and removed now ?

On a serious note, India is a vibrant democracy and there is frequent and critical criticisms of Modi in the Indian media - as it should be. BBC comes from a country that just executed Brexit, driven in large part by racist attitudes on immigration to the UK. It certainly has no moral high grounds to deliver sermons on inclusivity.

Sovereign Countries have rights to protect their own democratically chosen governments and leaders. Isn’t that why think America supports Israel’s censorship of Al Jazeera ?

Anyways, BBC’s anti-India rhetoric is just a money making trick given the hard times it has fallen into (I am hoping BBC will survive Brexit)
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/yes-bbc-hates-india-but-know-that-its-india-hate-is-a-money-strategy/ar-AA16GrOm

As to Elon Musk or twitter - its a first world problem and I do not know enough to care.