Now that it's cooler...how about an Arizona/Phoenix dopefest?

Oh, man, I swore off Mafia…two games and stress-related insane meltdown in the third game a year ago was enough of that!

Put me down as a yes. I’m bringing a NOD with me (not on dope?) NAD? Not a Doper? My roommate. She’s sometimes forced to lurk, if that counts. :slight_smile:

Finally. After four years of talking to each other and knowing each other, we’ll get to meet.

It is indeed ok to bring a friend or relative. I only need to have a total head count the day before the meet.

I’ve invited my mother to come along as I don’t get to see her that often and it would be nice to have lunch with her as well…so that’s a possible extra person. Not sure if she’s really going to be able to make it but it’s maybe.

I’ll be bringing my husband with me.

Only one week to go, Currently for the October 11th meet we have:

Idle Thoughts & 1 guest
dalej42
Cisco
Mauvaise
Lady DeathKraft & 1 guest
DesertDog
GIGObuster
malkavia & 1 guest

Possible:
rainwalker78
ArizonaTeach
wmulax93**

Any other Dopers in the Phoenix area or out of towners coming for a visit, please mention your name so we can add you to the list if you are planning to come.

@%#*! Someone cut and stole the copper pipe for the water at the school I work at and now we have an unscheduled fall break.

At least this will get me more time to prepare my portfolio to apply to a better job and also to make better preparations for the dopefest.

I will go to the restaurant tomorrow to check the current status of the place.

Quick bump as a reminder. Just want to make sure we’re on for this weekend.

Yes, we are still on for next Saturday, I have not been able to check the status of the restaurant, but I will do it tomorrow.

I’m busy with web work but I will take some time tomorrow to prepare the meeting.

DesertRoomie said she would like to come as well.

Darn. I just now saw this potentially great opportunity and I would love to go but my son has a soccer game. I have been voluntold to drive around and pick up 2 other players. I will see if I can sneak away as I would love to meet you even if it is just for a quick beer.

Saturday is coming!

So far we have in the list:
Idle Thoughts & 1 guest
dalej42
Cisco
Mauvaise
DesertDog & 1 guest
GIGObuster
malkavia & 1 guest

Possible:
rainwalker78
ArizonaTeach
wmulax93
Kickback_Joe**

I confirmed that they do not offer reservations and we may have to wait 30 minutes to get our seats, I will go early (11:30) but they still want to have most of the guests already present before taking us in. We should all be there at noon.

Here is the location of Los Dos Molinos and the menu:

I’m in, plus my wife.

I’m in, alone.

Okay, well, bad news for me. My mom has pulled out since she’s suddenly very busy tomorrow with other things (that have come up). Since she was my ride to and from the place…that means I’m not going either. Unless someone could give me a ride there and back afterwards. I’d chip in for gas. I’d insist. But I’d understand if nobody wanted to go out of their way to pick me up.

Where from, Idle? I’m in East Mesa – way east.

Where are you located?

Yeah, I know YOU are, DesertDog :slight_smile: I used to live out that way too…I miss it, kind of. But now I live abouts in central Phoenix.

I live on Thomas Road and 7th Avenue.

The next to last list:
dalej42
Cisco
Mauvaise
DesertDog & 1 guest
GIGObuster
malkavia & 1 guest
rainwalker78 & guest
wmulax93

Possibly attending:
Idle Thoughts
ArizonaTeach
Kickback_Joe**

Will check early tomorrow for a final count. So far we have 13 people confirmed to attend, 14 if Idle Thoughts gets a ride.