Obama's Transition website

Okay, I’m mildly giddy now. I’ve got someone in Chicago looking over my resume.

I just did the statement of interest. It’d be great to work for the Administration.

Robin

Awesome! Crossing my fingers for you, LOUNE!!

God, LOUNE that’s awesome. Hope you land a job there! Although, you’d still be required to come to all the Detroit/AA Dopefests. We’ve already lost Olives

And that site is a great indication of what kind of president we have to look forward to. I have bookmarked a .gov site. First time evar.

I was trying to explain to my parents how good he would implement the internet into his administration, as much as he did his campaign – but, they just looked at me like I was talking about the subtleties of Hawking Radiation.

Very well said. Mind if I quote then whenever necessary? Maybe I’ll just print it out and hand out copies.:slight_smile:

Yes, yes, yes. No leaving the Dopefests. That’s first and foremost.

I wrote a statement of interest, also. I like to keep mine short and sweet:

"Two members of the fifteen-member Texas State Board of Education do not have college degrees. Seven of them appear to be creationists.

We need help!"

I read the thread title as " Obama’s Transvestite Website"

penis

Thank you for pointing this site out, OP. After the election, I decided I was burned out on reading ANYTHING about politics and would have otherwise never known about it.

Pointless aside: There is a little blemish on the CHANGE.GOV banner above and between the H and A that had me trying to remove what I thought was a mote of dust on my LCD panel. I wondered how I hadn’t noticed it and spent a few moments trying to wipe it away before scrolling and noting that it scrolls with the image. :smack:

I hate you for calling my attention to that. :stuck_out_tongue:

HEY! I clicked on that little speck, and it’s actually an easter egg, a cool message from Obama…

Even though I’m employed, I just applied for a job. Wouldn’t that be something if I even got so much as an interview.

I hate you.

Except, that was actually really pretty fun, so I might just love you.

I am conflicted about you. Can I get back to you on this?

Take all the time you need.

Almost… ALMOST fell for it. I saw it was a YouTube link upon hovering over it. . . and knew I was gonna get rolled.

I clicked anyway. :cool:

For what it’s worth, that’s the first and last time I’ve ever rolled (Rick, Barack, or otherwise) anyone, anywhere.

I reserve the right to change my stance on this.

Don’t feel too bad, Tyrant, none of us is immune. Not even John McCain.

:smiley:

Okay, that was hilarious.

Sorry we hijacked your thread with all of this rolling silliness, OP. THIS ENDS NOW!

Looking at change.gov again. . . that’s not a very flattering picture of the Vice-President-Elect, is it? Certainly they could have found a better one.

(Another pointless aside: Biden is a big reason for my choice this year. I didn’t know much about him before hearing he was Obama’s running-mate, but I did my research and really respect the guy from everything I’ve read about him. Then I watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1op8vwF5UA (which many of you have likely seen) and decided. . . yeah, he’d make an excellent VP. Or President, for that matter.)

Dude’s got 70-some days until he takes office and he’s already gotten the ACLU’s stamp of approval for his hiring practices.

The times, the are a-changin’.

I am NOT clicking on that link.

/suspicious