Octomom update: She's Still a Piece of Crap

First of all, one other person who’s not there all the time doesn’t make as much difference as you’d think even with two or three kids, never mind with 14. Secondly, there are people other than spouses who will help out with kids for free.

Unmarried is not the problem here.

I’m with Diana here. I was with Mr. Horseshoe for ten years before we married, and I never doubted for a moment that he was by my side. I’m not expressing my resentment very well, but I resent the hell out of people who think marriage = neverendingtogetherness and notmarried = instability.

Also, Octomom is a steaming pile of shit, and her kids were doomed to an unholy hell the moment each one was implanted by that steaming pile of a doctor. That is all.

I saw what you did there…

I think the best thing to do for the kids, except for a couple of the older ones but definitely the babies, would be to have them adopted out to families that can actually take care of them.

Absolutely. She talks about locking herself in the bathroom for hours at a time. That’s neglect, pure and simple. I saw this story on another website, and in that version, the writer mentioned seeing one of the kids gnawing on drywall. Those kids are in danger, and should be removed.

Unmarried is probably the wrong word. My problem is that there was not (as I understand it) another adult resident in the household committed to parenting the children.

Why don’t the pro-life groups adopt her as their poster child and give her beaucoup bucks to state how wonderful having babies is and how proud she is that she didn’t destroy any of her children (frozen embryos). Indeed, they should pay for her to have more!!

All in favor of needing a license to reproduce . . .

snerk

I actually feel more sorry for her than angry at her at this point. Yes, its entirely her own fault and she acted with near criminal lack of forethought when seeking fertility treatments given her situation, but the chickens have come home to roost and she’s undoubtedly suffering for her mistakes now. Unfortunately there are now 14 kids who are suffering right along with her through no fault of their own.

For the sake of all involved, some of the kids need to be taken away and put up for adoption. Given that they are celebrity babies it will probably be easier to find them (relatively) stable homes than it would most foster children. After this interview I’d be surprised if child protective services doesn’t act soon.

Because her doctor is awful enough to have recently had his medical license yanked for committing gross negligence.

Hey, watch it.

You can blame us for Paul Bernado, you can blame us for Colonel Russel Williams, but I draw the line at this nutcase.

That article about her doctor contains some disturbing information. The reports previously were that she had 6 remaining embryos which were all implanted because she did not want to waste them and that two of them produced twins. That article indicates that not only did the doctor implant 12 embryos (!) but she still has 29 left so that it wasn’t a case of her not wanting embryos destroyed. Let’s just hope that she doesn’t decide that she needs the other 29 implanted.

When I saw this story yesterday I almost warmed up the outrage mobile too. Then I realized these comments are just an attempt to stir up some buzz as the sun sets in the twilight of her original 15 minutes of fame.

She made all these comments but then basically disqualified them at the end saying “well of course I love them…” Now people are back to discussing her original claim to fame on top of this new, outrageous irony she introduced to the plot line.

Well played, breeder lady. The reality TV people should be contacting you shortly.

• raises hand politely*

• raises other hand *

• starts waving frantically *

• ok, feet in the air too, for good measure *

And we can blame you for Caillou.

Link has sound.

Is that “The Giving Tree” he’s watering?

Phfft.

It seems that everything’s gone wrong

Since Canada came along…

If she was unemployed, where did she get the money for IVF? Not just for the eight babies, but the first six?
Is that covered under Medicaid?

Naw, man. Orgazmo’s from Utah.

She probably is a piece of crap, but she wore a “fight breedism” shirt for that publicity photo, so she has some tiny shred of sense somewhere.