Octopus here's your own thread to shit all over

I love that you were too idiotic and uneducated to realise when you were the butt of the joke…

Sure, snowflake, whatever you say. :rolleyes:

Uh-huh. Now tell us about the Easter Bunny, mister!

I take it you speak from experience, then?

It’s post 5 in the ATMB you blind, illiterate fool! Of course you are too intellectually dishonest to admit your mistake but that’s fine. I’m used to you fools in the Pit.

Now for the good news, you get to stamp your Bingo card twice. :slight_smile:

Bwana-octopus

I know reading for comprehension is not your strong suit, or, realistically, your aim in life, but the leading contender for bullying in that thread is you. There are a few others who nip at your heels, but you are the clear master.

What exactly is bullying about that thread? Other than you I mean.

mmm-mmm, OK, sure, yes, go on…

…oh, I thought you just said something about you changing your mind. Is your second mind a second account called galen_ubal? Because having your mind changed for you? Not the same thing.

Why, them’s even bigger words than ad and hominem, Missah Pulpo! Aah is shore impressed by yor gee-nee-uss! Honest.

That’s great. Now do the Tooth Fairy, mister!

But you’ll DESTROY THEM ALL! They called you MAD at the Academy, right?

You real name’s Dave, isn’t it.

No thanks. Gambling’s a sin.

Yeeess! Own it, puppet!

I’m currently more amused by how long it’s taking you to catch on that I’m never replying to you in the other Pit thread

Morgenstern let you off your leash? Funny that Stockholm Syndrome is apparently real.

It’s not bullying to suggest that if some women are finding that the content skews in a direction they don’t like that they can create their own content and use the pre-existing tools of the ignore/report/ATMB portion of the thread to ask for appropriate enforcement of board rules or creation of new ones.

It is bullying to have an in-group deliberately twist words, make up lies, and engage in ad-hominem attacks in an exceedingly persistent manner in order to socially ostracize those who are not ideologically pure. You all would have fit in very well as useful idiots for the likes of Robespiere.

Agreeing with someone and thinking “wow maybe they have a point” can lead to an action called ‘changing one’s mind’:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It’s rare that I interact with someone this far to left on the so-called bell-curve of intelligence.

Naah, that’s called being a sheep in your case.

Why’d you have to bring *race *into it?:rolleyes:

It’s rare that anyone else is so far out on the curve they can glimpse you, let along meet up with you. Most of us prefer to stick to the smart end rather than slumming it with the likes of you.

So agreeing with someone is being a sheep? And disagreeing is being a troll?

You get a :dubious:. C’mon now, you are about to win the Bingo on the first day! You know, I’m going to have put you in Bingo time out for now. Others need a chance. I like to keep things fair.

Normally this wouldn’t get any stamp on the card. But MrDribble needs some competition the way the Golden State Warriors need some competition. Unlike the NBA it’s in my power to give you some pity points. So I award that an “uncivil.”

In your case, yeah. It’s amazing how you can actually see the palpable relief in the pixels, that you had an out…

When you do it for shits and giggles like you do, yeah.

It’s cute that you think I’m the one that’s dancing to your tune. No, wait, not cute, the other thing…oh, yes. Pathetic. That’s it.

I suggest Pulpo the Pathetic as your *next *sock name.

An out for what? Seriously what are you babbling about?

And I’m not one to pick on grammar and punctuation as I know mine needs work and who wants to be the subject of that obscure Internet law. But what’s with an underlined period? Is that some sort of code? I don’t cyber if that’s what you’re wanting.

Aah, yes, the much-vaunted high IQ at work - any minute now…nobody tell him!

We’re all rooting for you, Bwana. Show us poor illiterates what real literacy is.

Oh, jeeze, you actually think I care if you use the term bwana sarcastically?:smack:

I don’t care.

I like the ring of it.

bwana-octopus

Yees! I *knew *you could do it. Now, you wear the fuck out of that dunce cap, you superior intellect, you. Own the cone! You’re *nobody’s *sheep! *Everyone *believes you when you say it so firmly.

Okay. I wasn’t going to join the pile on because I think among octoputz’s numerous negative attributes is being a needy attention whore. But that’s fucking funny. What a fucking imbecile.

This is giving me an idea for an avatar if I ever joined you miscreants on the epic flounce board you all have. I need to commission an octopus holding a whip and a pimp cane. I don’t want a dunce cap though. I want a velvet, polka dot, brimmed hat. I want some goldfish shoes on two of my tentacles. Maybe a cape or is that too tacky?

Wait until the genius realises I’ve been doing that all thread…

Your name sake vapors have gone to your head.