Octopus here's your own thread to shit all over

Hey. That’s uncalled for. That was mean!

Ok, I see in the other thread we have the same idea. Maybe we are related?

Anyways, you got to be nice now; I can help you with some Bingo terms.

We could use this. The dubious smilie. I like that. :dubious: yeah.

I don’t want to monopolize the creative process. I want to do what they do in college nowadays, I want to take a step back and hear your voices.

You just told a troll “Here is a thread all about you”, and you expect him to avoid other threads and post here instead?

What a ghodamn idiotic idea.

No one expects that.

Maybe try reading the OP?

The famous Giraffe? Why you worried about me?

I’d think if you were oh-so-concerned about board vitality you’d worry less about a random “troll” and not work to poach from and parasitize a board that you splintered from.

Prescient thread title. There is fucking ink on everything.

Quick, someone get the net. We can keep him with the squid.

Maybe do a little reading, yourself?
Here is a post from the previous thread telling him that this thread is for him to post in instead.
Also note that this thread has not even slowed down his posting in the previous thread.

Hijack!

Generally speaking the conservatives here are pretty thick skinned.

Not-so-dirty not-so-little secret: out in the wider world (ok, in twitter), those who throw around the snowflake term tend to not like it when you get in their faces. They aren’t especially resilient. Discussions often go like this: [INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]Moron: Oh, are you triggered, mah precious snowflake?

Dude: Not really, but your argument is racist.

Moron: WHAT!?!?!?!?! [/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] So again, conservatives who speak of snowflakes rarely have sturdy dispositions. Something to bear in mind: they are walking glass houses.

Noah Smith: [INDENT][INDENT][INDENT] The far right has this fantasy that they’re the hard men, that liberals are these effete coastal elites who will buckle and submit under pressure.

The reality is that lifelong adversity has given most people on the left a mental toughness the rightists can’t even imagine.

This myth - that democracy, liberalism, etc. make people too weak to fight - occurs again and again. The Confederates made this mistake about the North. The Axis made this mistake about the U.S.

Both the Confederates and the Axis were a LOT tougher than modern American Nazis. [/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

Please don’t put me with the squid. That’s octopus abuse.

No, no, no, this new thread is fine. No need to go back to that old thread, Nothing to see over there. IMHO.:wink:

What does it matter? You’re both fish

I think you’ve got that backwards.

Well, now you’ve got me curious, but I shall resist.

How about a turtle? You wouldn’t mind hugging a turtle, would you?

It’s Bwana octopus, know your role!, and the thread wasn’t about the links per-se it was going to be about the impotence of Cecil’s so-called rules. There is a sticky in this forum that people are suppose to read AND comprehend. But we all know how rare a skill that is around here.

However, my 3:35AM mind disagreed with my 3:25am (all times approximate) mind and I asked for it to be closed.

That’s a good question. And when I was ignorant of turtles and tortoises I would have said sure. I’ll hug a turtle. What could go wrong?

Then I saw these photos:

Snapping turtle

Sea turtle throat

and I’ll pass.

Why feed it???

‘It?’ Did you degender me?

Is that a viable option?

There might be a certain logic to “we have to feed it over here so we don’t have to feed it over there”, but I doubt that feeding it here will stop the feeding anywhere else.

Some people have only an hour or so to troll liberals, and then they have to get back to work.

Others have all day.

So I guess we’ll find out which is which.