Octopus here's your own thread to shit all over

Let me guess: you googled “Herd Mentality” and you thought you struck gold. You might want to read the article before assuming it was an op-ed piece backing up your “herd mentality” rhetoric. The author is actually criticizing Americans overusing “kind of,” “you know,” “sort of” and “like” in their speech.

We’ve evolved.

Don’t worry, I haven’t replaced hive with herd.

It’s also sort of pathetic that people think black people have to think one way and only way otherwise they are grifting. It’s almost as if you borg-like folk think everybody should be part of a hive.

Well, it’s sort of pathetic how you constantly accuse us of groupthink even as you also constantly repeat whichever right-wing narrative you’ve heard recently without allowing it to strike a single braincell betwixt ears and keyboard.

But then accusing the left of what the right is doing (election fraud, abuse of power, censorship, fascism, grooming children, etc) is standard practice for the right. And you’ve made it exceedingly clear that for you the lying, hypocrisy and moral bankruptcy of the right are a feature, not a bug.

Dibs on “horde” and “host” before he gets to them…

He must’ve been lonely.

I wonder how many times he’s bumped this thread over the years.

He has one of every 4 posts in this thread alone.

#Assimilated!

We could skip to the end -

29 Synonyms of HORDE | Merriam-Webster Thesaurus.

I personally think flock and drove will fall afoul of dehumanizing language, but firmly endorse him using mob(s) [oh wait, he’s already done that when referring to classes of people], legion [ think he’s done that too], swarm [ nope, been used ], wait a minute…

Well he could use multitudes, rabble, or throng and I’d be at least more amused.

C’mon octo! Call us all sheeple or NPCs get with the times!

The Master named us The Teeming Millions. I hereby propose a formal injunction against Ock ever using that sacred term to describe us.

Go Teem!

Such a bleak picture of this individual now has me identifying our “Octopus” with Samuel L. Jackson’s “Octopus” in the movie, “The Spirit”. LOL

Poor guy bumped an ATMB thread after ten days to get some much-needed attention. Somebody get him eight fidget toys or something.

Well played!

So very wrong. You know about how SLJ’s Octopus feels about egg in his face. And Octo is ALL egg in the face, all the time!

In another thread, someone posted a list of synonyms for mob. One of the synonyms is throng. I like that one. If the tentacled troll doesn’t want to continue using hive to describe those who don’t buy into his nonsense, he can use throng. “The teeming throngs treat me badly”, etc.

Now I want some dry, salty crackers.

Cue the George M Cohan…

Funny to see our eight-armed friend’s bullshit ATMB whining was shut down: Unjust warning for responding to dehumanizing language - #84

ECG’s explanation is particularly amusing:

Since @octopus is just repeating the same things at this point (he did nothing wrong, mods are biased, etc), I think we’re done here. If anyone has a compelling reason to re-open this, send me a PM.

Operators are standing by!