Of course God exists--And I can prove it.

No relation without relata.

It is self-defeating to say that something does not exist. ”God does not exist” is about God. A statement can be about something only if that something exists. No relation without relata. Therefore, God exists.

This proof works for Thor, too.

Thanks Parmenides.

Thank you. I guess that settles it.

Colorless Green Ideas Sleep Furiously

If nobody else responds to this thread, it doesn’t exist!

So pink unicorns and invisible wombats also exist.

Uh, yeah, it works for any character that we have a name for. Santa Claus, leprechauns, Spider-Man…

Now that you mention them, they do. At least that is what I got from the OP.

Can you say the same thing about the Chupacabra? The Loch Ness monster? We talk about them so they exist?

I’m glad we’ve got that settled, but I’m pretty sure this is not what most people are talking about when they discuss whether or not God exists. They’re talking about the actual being, not the concept.

This is what Quine called ‘Plato’s beard’.

Screenplay by Roy G. Biv.

Evidence to the contrary doesn’t exist – which means it does. But there’s no such thing a perfectly valid and sound proof that God doesn’t exist; at least, there wasn’t until I just now offered up that statement about one, thereby bringing just such a well-reasoned proof into existence.

The being, the idea, aren’t they just the same. Omnipresent, all powerful, minds have to widen to accept these ideas, won’t fit in a narrow mind.

Does fit in surprisingly narrow gaps, though.

Who, ironically, does not exist.

Wow dude. That’s like how Kirk made Landru go up in smoke.

Does it work for that drop-dead-gorgeous redhead giving me a blowjob?

No.

First, someone has to say “pink unicorns and invisible wombats do NOT exist”, thus proving that they DO exist.

The absurdity of the OP’s statements does not exist.

A tall, frosty mug of beer in my hand does not exist.

And the tooth fairy, and underpants gnomes.

Furthermore, it also means that any number of conflicting and contradictory, even logically impossible statements must be true; so the moon is made entirely of green cheese, as well as being made entirely of rocks and minerals, as well as being a hollow metal sphere, as well as being just a painted design on the dome of the sky.

My Swiss bank account holding three billion dollars doesn’t exist.

FUCK YEAH!!!