Oh, Cecil. Where are you? Beckdawrek summons you

Rah rah reecil…:mega::mega::mega:
Come on Cecil!!!

Maybe get a hold of Ed Zotti at the Chicago Sun-Times and tell him you need to hear from Unca Ceec.

After I corraled five drunken Mississippians in Helen Sunday morning?
After Beckdawrek built the kudzu man to burn them in?
Er…Beck, you did build the kudzu man, right? There is room enough for five?

That Helen must be quite a gal.

Her face did launch a thousand pick up trucks.

Helen was hell on wheels.:yum:

Ain’t nobody else gonna know the way she feels.

And they never gonna take her away

A VERY long time ago ( 2004, +/- ) I vacationed at Cape May, NJ. Lovely week. My beach t-shirt was the infamous Straight Dope t-shirt for sale back then.

99.5% of the people who glanced at it walked past blank-faced. But…there were those few who looked and looked again. Hard. And looked at ME. Hard. Wondering who the hell I was on the Boards. :smiley:

Nobody approached. Which was a shame. I wore it in the hopes that some Doper would happen upon that stretch of beach. ( This was back in the days when Dopefests were a real going concern. )

It’s always nice when our favorite Unca stops by for some hot apple cider with a few shots of Fireball tossed in. Hope we see him soon.

Could have been The Pit in real life.

Damn
Yeah!

Today is Cecil’s birthday. Maybe if we make a big fuss, he will pop in.

Happy, Happy birthday, Baby.

Oh, Cecil. Where are you?:birthday:

Cecil was born on Groundhogs Day? I hope his mother wasn’t caught in the same loop as the movie.

It would explain how much he knows, though, he’ll have had plenty of time to learn everything without growing older.

I hear the weather is bad in Patagonia.
@Ed_Zotti could text Cecil and invite him for a visit. While at @Ed_Zotti 's house Cecil could catch up with the Dope and post a brief message to me, of course😁.

Wouldn’t that be fun?
Come on guys, do some shameless begging and promises of bribery. He can’t refuse everyone.but mostly me😁

Om freakin’ god! I just turned on PBS. Nature is on.
It’s a show about Patagonias pumas.
I’m watching for a @Cecil_Adams sighting.

I’m pumped!

Dang! @Cecil_Adams that place is fridgid and barren.

Where oh where are you tonight?

@ed_zotti , please tell @Cecil_Adams I never give up.

Why did you leave me here all alone?