Ok, I give up. What's TMI?

I’ve been trying to come up with the meaning of TMI that I see people use often in these threads when something is going to be considered gross, or whatever.
So far, I have a few guesses, but nothing that seems to me to be the right answer.

So, for the sake of my very sanity, What the heck is TMI?

I always thought it was Too Much Information.

Too Much Information.

“I took a huge dump and my cute butt hurts”. (Not TMI).

“I took a huge dump and my cute butt hurts because the peanut shells scratched my sphincter and the hot peppers started burning the cuts and then made a 'roid inflame and swell up and because I cooked with a lot of lard, it was lubed up enough to slip out and start dangling down and the cat bit it off thinking it was a toy”. “TMI”.

Anything written by Spoofe. Good chance of seeing some TMI. :smiley:

Of course! How obvious…Now…

Oh, and that example: Right on the money… Thanks.

It could stand for temporimandibular injury, also. But, I guess not. :smiley:

Dang! Too late! I would have answered, “You don’t want to know.” :smiley:

(Dr. Sweet, in Disney’s Atlantis: "You don’t want to know. Don’t tell him, Audrey. You shouldn’t have told me, but you did, and now I’m telling you, you don’t want to know.)

TMI

Ok, Thanks. I understand now! TIme to close the thread. Please, for the love of god, close the thread…
:smiley:

Still not closed!

Time Manager International in Henley in Arden, UK. My dad worked there a few decades ago.

I thought it was Toastmasters International - www.toastmasters.org

This shows the danger of using TLAs - soon you find them everywhere.

Transmural myocardial infarction. The list is endless.

I thought it was Three Mile Island.

Liiiiiiink to the thread. You know which one I’m talking about. Go on. Dare you. Triple dog dare you.
You know you want to.

The infamous TMI thread.

Aw yeah…

Threatened myocardial infarction and transmandibular implant. Now you have TMI.