OK...Step Slowly Away From The Car and Drop the Dildo....

I’d also like to add that, as a person who’s planning to move to the community in question (well, Longview, not White Oak), I knew in advance that there was a law against dildos/vibes/sex toys/etc.

I just had no earthly idea that anyone in a city that seems as (at least halfway-) civilized as Longview would actually enforce the damn thing.

Or the 21st, even. Did you see that the Alabama Attorney General is appealing it for the second time? I think it is time for him to let it go. Does he forever want to be known as the champion of anti-dildoites? Even if he wins it would be a Pyrrhic victory.

Not for her, unfortunately…

[sub]Thank you, I’ll be here all night… ;)[/sub]

I doubt she’s “wholesale promoting” them, anyhow. She probably charges retail.

That’s while I said 20[sup]th[/sup]. :smiley:

AD or BC ? :smiley:

Ahhhhem. Are you sure this did not take place in Moron-Ville Cincinnati??? The home of the tight assed-conservative fuckfoons!

Ugh. morons.

Neat! The Dominator just made Dildo First Class!

Wait a second:

You have NO idea the number of sex stores in San Antonio… I drive past one on the way to and from work each day. The largest one runs ads for new movies they are screening.

(Harry Pottymouth and the Sorcerers Bone was the funniest ad)

Either all of these shops are illegal to run or the quote about the state law is wrong.

From the article.

So then, buying K-Y Jelly is illegal too?

I had no idea White Oak was such a den of inequity.
Maybe that’s where my Ben Wa Acorns came from.

My guess is that within a week the deputies will be trying out all these new “fancy fishin’ lures” they just confiscated down at the local lake.

Fuckfoons.

Bolding mine.

So, as long as the devices are not for humans they’re legal?
:confused:

Counting orifices…
Let’s see, you gots the 2 ears,
the anus,
the nose,
the peepee hole,
the mouth…

Yep, more’n 6 and you’re a prevert!

My mom was on the grand jury that heard this case to determine if there was sufficient evidence to take it to trial. She told me about it afterwards and said that all of the grand jury members were unanimous in their eye-rolling disdain for the ridiculousness of the whole thing, but their hands were tied. They didn’t have the leeway to no-bill it because it was stupid… they had to operate strictly on the merits, and the fact was the guy was in violation of a law - albeit a moronically puritanical one.

Obscenity in Texas

Some useful definitions

Waitaminnit…wouldn’t that, by definition, include the hands and fingers?

Texas is a scary place, man.