Ok Wal-Mart, this time you've gone too far

I think it is this:
WARNING, GROSS ADULT PICTURE :smiley:

PS if anyone can tell me what or why this dude is doing that…inquiring minds want to know.

Oh, good, an excuse to trot out (no pun intended) my favorite SDMB quote of all time. I wish I had a link, or at least could remember who said it, but it was in a TMI thread about toilet habits - specifically wiping, IIRC. It was several years ago, too.

Someone posted that, as someone with a very hairy ass, they often faced a problem akin to “trying to remove peanut butter from carpet.” That’s stuck with me (ok, that time the pun was intentional) ever since.

Great. I will now never be able to eat Skippy Super Chunk without that image burned in my brain.
That’s what I get for reading crap on the board…

RingOfFire, please do not post any links to the goatsex picture. Most of us have seen it before. And anyone who hasn’t seen it doesn’t really NEED to see it. I’m fairly sure that that is NOT a rectal fistula, but I’m not going to go to Google images to check things out.

Lynn
For the Straight Dope
(yes, I’m on leave, but I didn’t want anyone clicking on that nasty image)

I just wonder why that Love guy puts pictures of his head next to the toilet seats on his web page? Who would want that association?

A rectal fistula is an abnormal tubelike passageway from the rectum to the vagina. They can develop after childbirth. Apparently they’re a big problem for women in developing countries that don’t have access to good medical care.
(Please correct me if I’m wrong, QtM)

Get well, Lynn! :slight_smile: (Thanks for deleting that.)

Oopsie :smack: It seemed like a funny thing at the time “rectum” “Fist” Rectum big enough to hold a fist :eek: But I ask, WHY woudl he do that to his ass?

PS Googling rectal fistula brings up FAR worse images.

I’m sorry, but no one named RingOfFire ought to be participating in this thread at all.

Thank you :slight_smile:

It’s okay, Bongmaster. You’re not alone. There’s nothing worse than coming home to find that your cat has dragged buttloads of shit across the carpet because his back-end fur has gotten a little long. We’ve made several emergency trips to Petsmart for a butt-grooming because of it. Quite fun. Now I’m getting my own little shaver to shave his ass when it needs it.

I’ll have to try the wipes, though. (And he’s looking at me…he knows I’m talking about him…).

:smiley:

Ava

Cluricaun … there’s the answer to your problem, right there. :wink:

Although I’m not QtM, I’ve got Crohn’s disease, which can also result in fistulas. I believe a fistula is just an opening from the rectum into somewhere where it’s not supposed to be. Some are into the vagina, but they can develop into the bladder or just into an area near the rectum outside the body.

I have bidets on both my toilets and now I can’t stand to use toilets without them. I purchased mine from another company online and they were $90 each . They install thru the inlet to the toilet tank in about 2 minutes. I never have trouble keeping them clean, i.e., they never “get in the way”. They are particularily nice around that time of the month. Have not had a bladder infection since I bought them.

I save the wipes for my cat who is too fat to clean herself and she can’t work the lever on the bidet. I buy mine at Target.

So, can you get a massage head for a bidet? 'Cuz then I might use one :smiley:

Say…Hmmmm…Hmmmm. I may email product development. :slight_smile:

Um, the bidet sounds great but wouldn’t the water rinsing your delicate regions be ice cold? I can’t speak for the rest of the Dopers but I usually have to get up in the middle of the night and I’m not firing on all cylinders. I know that if I ever received a sudden blast of cold water to the nether regions after I conclude my bidness, I’ll be launched straight through the ceiling and die instantaneously. The sight of my naked body hanging from the ceiling with my underwear around my ankles, and a shocked look on my face, won’t do the EMS team any good at all. They might even take pictures of me and post them at rottendotcom. That won’t do at all.

[cop speaking through megaphone]Okay, Fluffy, put the wipes down and step away from the kibble. [/cstm]

Seriously, put your cat on a diet. Talk to your vet about getting her some prescription weight loss food, and feed her roughly half of what the bag suggests.

Hmm…what sort of shave might this be (i have a cat with the same problem)

shaver i mean

Not entirely sure - a groomer friend is going to recommend one to me when I go visit my parents again. I’ll pop you an email when I figure it out:).

I’m so glad to know we’re not the only ones who deal with this! He’s a trim, skinny little boy, and he’s just a long-haired monster - it’s not his fault. I hate to shave his butt all the time, but we’d also rather shave his butt than have to pay most of our security deposit for our nasty carpet (which has come clean so far, but one of these days, it might not).

Ava