Okay, why didn't y'all tell me about The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret?

Seriously, why the hell would you make a new season like three years later based entirely around remembering every minute detail of previous seasons? that was annoying as hell.

The general direction was pretty obvious from the first episode of this season. It appears we have some kind of Groundhog Day situation going on. I have been mildly amused and entertained by the whole series so far, but it’s not the kind of show I’d recommend to just anyone.

Fry, it’s reminding me of the start of the whole series, but I just can’t recall. They re-ran everything recently, maybe they’ll do it again.

Ah, but it’s fun if you remember everything like a friend of mine… or have to rush back and watch Seasons 1 & 2 back-to-back, like me.

And if you don’t find “cringe humor” to be funny, stay away from Arrested D. and both versions of The Office. Though I’ll admit Todd Margaret isn’t in the same league as those shows.

But, hey, it’s fun, in a “stupid wicked guilty pleasure” way.

It’s the morning after Todd’s first day in London, I think, when he wakes up after a Thunder Muscle bender, just before Pam turns up at his door (I could be wrong).

I found the cringe humor great, i found having to remember every single minor detail and character from a not so memorable show from about three years ago extremely annoying.