Jeez, that looks like they photoshopped Alex’s face on Ed’s body.
[QUOTE=Flipstrip]
Here’s a more recent photo of Eddie taken in October 2006.
[/QUOTE]
That one ain’t much better…
So, those teeth- a tweeker, or did chemo and radiation do that? Or just incredibly lax hygiene?
Looks like Methamphetamine did him in.
[QUOTE=Sam Stone]
Looks like Methamphetamine did him in.
[/QUOTE]
From what I’ve read, Eddie denies taking meth. But damn if that doesn’t look like “meth mouth.”
He was so cute when they looked alike.
[QUOTE=EJsGirl]
That one ain’t much better…
So, those teeth- a tweeker, or did chemo and radiation do that? Or just incredibly lax hygiene?
[/QUOTE]
My MIL’s teeth are all screwed up from chemo. However, the chemo was in the 80s and the teeth are now just becoming buggered.
man-he looks terrible! He ought to consider his (own) advice:…“might as well JUMP! (JUMP)…Go ahead and jump!” How come Mick jagger looks relatively good?
[QUOTE=EJsGirl]
That one ain’t much better…
So, those teeth- a tweeker, or did chemo and radiation do that? Or just incredibly lax hygiene?
[/QUOTE]
Either/or it must be fixable. I think he needs a new publicist.
[QUOTE=ralph124c]
How come Mick jagger looks relatively good?
[/QUOTE]
Mick is a known health-nut - runs miles every day, watches what he eats, etc. While Keef is still a carrouser, Mick gave it up decades ago…
Old Father Time vs. Eddie Van Halen?
Not only is Old Father Time winning this one, hands down, but I daresay Old Father Time looks like a spring chicken in comparison to poor Eddie. I think the important thing to remember here is this: if you’re going to live fast, you’ve GOT to die young in order to leave a beautiful corpse.
Perhaps in the same way that the Japanese appear to age very slowly, Nederlanders appear to age more quickly?
[QUOTE=Rube E. Tewesday]
When I was 15 I sure would have been prepared to take that challenge…sigh…
[/QUOTE]
I hear you…oh, yeah, do I hear you… ![]()
[QUOTE=theater in a crowded fire]
I’m a huge VH fan (so big that the wife and I have seriously discussed naming our first future child Halen if it’s a girl).
[/QUOTE]
Please don’t.
This new LA Weekly article is sadly appropriate.
[QUOTE=ChockFullOfHeadyGoodness]
This new LA Weekly article is sadly appropriate.
[/QUOTE]
And appropriately sad.
Sigh.