OMG OMG OMG Gross Gross! I touched someone's loogie!

Yeah, but it’s still nasty. You know how I know? Because you started a thread titled “OMG OMG OMG Gross Gross!”

hurk gag
We need a puking smilie…:slight_smile:

It’s not? :dubious:

That is a stupid question and I can’t imagine why you’d ask it.

If the cans contained the garbage from multiple homes, including, food, diapers, and bathroom garbage, and I was the size of a faerie and had to enter the can and slosh around, then I suppose it would be.

True enough…

If we could get ahold of the liquor store security camera video of Stoid’s “experience” and add in a suitable soundtrack (I’m thinking Randy Newman singing “I Love L.A.”), that baby’d go viral on YouTube in no time.

Look at that mountain
Look at those trees
Look at that bum over there, man
He’s down on his knees
Look at these women
There ain’t nothin’ like 'em nowhere

You do know that dumpster diving doesn’t actually involve you getting in the dumpster, right?

Therefore this is dumpster diving. (and kinda gross, actually).

No dumpster.

And yeah, it is kinda, which is why I’ve always been careful…now I’ll be even more so- cold coffee is one thing, cold loogies another.

It’s in the realm of dumpster diving though – the dumpster’s just smaller.

dumpster wading?

Ewww dude that’s gross. Now if it’s cornbread then it’s game on.

The issue is the dumpster itself…it’s the size of a bucket. So…bucket diving.

Only if it has plenty of butter.

I have to admit that I had never considered the subtle difference between dumpster diving and trash can diving.

Either way, interesting career choice.

No time clock to punch!

That which is adjacent to refuse is refuse.

So if someone dropped a hundred dollar bill in the trash, touching trash, it would cease to be money and become trash?

A rolex?

A diamond ring?

Harsh, dude.

I think if **Stoid ** is willing to go through what is normally, er, “dry” trash to her net financial benefit, more power to her. I still pick up pennies I see on the ground, after all.

After this loogie incident, though, I’d recommend some nitrile gloves. Or you could use leftover plastic grocery bags as an impromptu glove… although you might want to use two at a time (as I do when I use them as emergency doggy poo pickup bags).

Good suggestion. But the answer is always* “Yakety Sax”. Proof.
*Unless it’s a montage, in which case the answer is always “You’re the Best Around”.