Omnibus Stupid MFers in the news thread (Part 2)

What a load of crap.

unless, perhaps, you are Brian Eno, trying to make a rhyme

Probably went to China and changed her name so she didn’t have to hear it pronounced that way ever again.

to be honest, a pedestrian google search of “fat people in yogapants” brought back a larger-than-normal number of hits

Rule 34 pretty much guaranteed that

let’s not drag Hitler into this, shall we …

/s

Drag Hitler?

Drag Hitler with Pineapple on it?

I like comics. I read 'em, play games about 'em, and I’ve seen most of the movies and been to a couple of conventions. I know new eyeballs are important, but I’m not sure something like this will bring in new readers.

“bleeding cool news”???

Yea, not going to waste a click on that.

Fair. I did look at it and it’s pretty sub-par.

He should have played :poop: → K :poop: 3 not → q :poop: 6. A rookie mistake.

He’ll recover, I heard he’s helping develop a new chess computer called Deep Poo.

Maybe he was clearing out his system to try the Frank Reynolds method (getting messages via remote controlled anal beads)

I don’t know where that TV show got the idea, but it was suggested that a real-life chess player used vibrating anal beads to cheat in a competition.

IMDB says that’s what it’s based on:

The premise of this episode is based on an incident in the world of chess during the 2022 Sinquefield Cup. … One theory claimed Niemann had received instructions via anal beads.

Using Arse Code, presumably.

I thought this was a stunning bit of cognitive dissonance:

Jeffrey Epstein Shunned (Individual-ONE) ‘When He Realized He Was a Crook,’ Disgraced Financier’s Brother Tells Piers Morgan

One does have one’s standards you know.

Did anyone have “too crooked for Jeffrey Epstein” on their bingo card?