Omnibus Stupid MFers in the news thread (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Omnibus Stupid MFers in the news thread (Part 1) - #10010 by Atamasama.

Previous discussions:

Man, there’s no shortage of stupid MFers.

LOL, my pedophile video killed the last thread…

Was this story already posted here? (in the last Stupid MFers thread, I mean.)

Mrs Magill and I saw that yesterday morning. I’m glad the judge is not hurt.

With that dude’s speed and leaping ability, he should have been a running back. He cleared the bench. Those things aren’t short.

Thread by yours truly.

Way to run down half the population, jackass. And yes, I know he’s not with the company anymore, and with statements like this, I’m not surprised (though I do wonder why anyone cares what he has to say). If someone wants to wear your stupid (IMHO) pants, let’em.

“They’re trying to become like the Gap, everything to everybody,” Wilson said. “And I think the definition of a brand is that you’re not everything to everybody… You’ve got to be clear that you don’t want certain customers coming in.”

The Gap has been a successful business for 55 years, and is the largest specialty retailer in the United States. You wish you could be the Gap.

How can The Gap be “everything to everbody” and a specialty retailer?

Don’t expect logical consistency from a Randian.

I told hubster they’re going to have to put chain link around the judges.

Then courtrooms start looking like the stage at Bob’s Country Bunker. Better to just make attacking a judge a Capital Offense with immediate application.

Or bring back the Plexiglass surrounds and make courtrooms look like they’ve gone back to forced COVID distancing.

Maybe he used the court reporter as a springboard.

Well, the judge’s court clerk sure looked like he was trying to carry that out.

Bring back the Dock in American courtrooms.

It all sounds like American Gladiator. “If you reach the judge, we halve your sentence!”

Huh. So I guess he’s planning on being the exclusive yoga clothing company for overweight MAGA white males.

Good luck with that.

That’s what he would probably have done if he hadn’t been forced out of his leadership position there a decade ago due to openly spewing his batshit beliefs.

Chess player sues after title loss over defecation

Bad move, mate.