Omnibus Stupid MFers in the news thread

No telling yet whether this is stupid or evil, but I’m leaning toward both. A car crashed through police barricades in Waukesha, WI and plowed into a Christmas parade. The “Dancing Grannies” were among the first hit. Fatalities are reported.

If it was a mass causality incident, then there must be a reason for it.

On a more serious note: the vehicle was estimated at 40 mph when it hit the parade, it apparently swerved at least once to hit the marching band, the vehicle drove away without stopping, at least one shot was fired by law enforcement at the vehicle, the vehicle was later recovered, and the “person of interest” is in police custody.

With the latter two facts, it shouldn’t be long before more is known about the reason for this occurrence.

Hey @GreysonCarlisle and @Roderick_Femm , there’s already a separate Breaking News thread over in MPSIMS for Waukesha Parade Crasher Guy.

it is a great big fluffy white polar brrrrrrd

I miss Opal. She was kinda nuts. :frowning:

But you are here for the farming is immoral thread.

https://boards.straightdope.com/t/was-the-agricultural-revolution-a-mistake/

My father said that coin showed The Queen with the bear (bare) behind!

Trump Jr tried to out-evil his father.

Good luck with that.

Steve Burton, one of the stars of the soap General Hospital, has been relieved from the role after he refused to get vaccinated. Actor Ingo Rademacher had already been fired for refusing to get vaccinated.

I’m recalling a scene in Tootsie where two actors on the set of the hospital soap are looking at an empty bed.
“What happened to the violin player?”
“He wanted a raise.”

Hope he’s got enough saved for retirement.

Forget politics. No production company’s gonna take an insurance risk like that for an actor maybe 15 people in America under the age of 60 would even recognize.

The story claims that he applied for “medical and religious” exemptions. Since they were denied, I’m guessing that the former were bogus woo rather than legitimate medical contraindications.

I hope the scriptwriters write him out of the story by having his character die of a disease that he refused to get vaccinated for, but I doubt it’ll happen.

Oh, you didn’t hear? Died of covid. Very sad. Yeah, we skipped the funeral. He was an ass."

A tunnel fell on him.

And this person over 70.

An ex-husband went to his ex-wife’s home to pick his son up. The son wasn’t there but the ex-wife’s boyfriend was… with his gun. Dad dies, boyfriend has not been charged… his soon to be ex-wife is a Judge in the county.

https://www.everythinglubbock.com/news/local-news/wife-of-chad-read-releases-video-of-deadly-shooting-ssj/ has the video.
No charges against married man who fatally shot his mistress’ ex-husband (Video) | Sandra Rose has the background.

When the gun is fired one would think it was a BB gun or an airsoft rifle but it was a real gun that really killed Chad Read.

Why Kyle Carruth wasn’t and hasn’t been arrested is very disturbing. I hope with this being in the news Read’s family sees some justice.

I would think this doesn’t belong in this thread, but rather this thread.

13 year old making a video for social media shoots and kills 5 year old.

Yeah, probably. It was so new I just couldn’t see to put it under the “justice didn’t prevail” because I kinda hoped justice would/will. The boyfriend is obviously a MF… the ex-wife from the video (no reaction) is one too. I give the current wife a “buy” for not getting upset/screaming because I did not realize those shots were from a real gun. Hubby, kids and friends all shoot… long guns and handguns, Even the .22 rabbit rifles sounded louder than when the guy was shot at (his foot area and then his body).

I’ve been keeping watch and now it’s down to “Castle Doctrine” which makes no sense since it was the ex-wife’s place, not the boyfriend’s: https://www.everythinglubbock.com/news/local-news/kyle-carruth-attorney-makes-case-for-self-defense-after-deadly-shooting-of-chad-read/