Omnibus Trolls R Us Thread

Okay, just what did you put in you eggnog?

Nothing. Pacing myself. [digression]Based on the yelling in the kitchen, I have hidden half of Christmas dinner. I think there must be some shopping that needs doing.[/digression] Doing my part for creating a jtur free board for the holidays. Observe.

Morgenstern thought we needed another troll. I suggested two. Better safe than sorry.

Probably should have used more quotes, and, well names. I hate names in this thread though. It makes “them” appear like a summoning spell run amuck.

It must have been super dooper, Or I have had a ‘cup of cheer’ too many, myself!!

Okay, given the context, it isn’t lack of quotes that threw me, it was the lack of quotation marks. As in:

I just wasn’t parsing the sentence as-is. It was an “eats, shoots, and leaves” situation.

Someone farted in the elevator I think.

Guilty as charged.

As good as explanation as any. :eek:

These guys did it.

In the interest of being politically correct, I want to wish everyone of us overworked, hysterical, troll hunters a Very Happy and Merry Cold and Flu Season.
That won’t offend anyone. Beat that you PC types.

On behalf of the differently infected I am greatly offended by this. Greatly I say!!!
:smiley:

Wat you got agin’ viruses?

He’s not doing any better with the same thread he started on another message board the same day.

Oh snap. SamuelA is just begging for more vitriol.

Tripler
Stay tuned kids!

Tripler - linky?

I read the latest goings on in the asteroid thread yesterday. Did he ever answer your question about English? Follow up: what is he talking about? He seems fact intolerant.

I suppose he means the belittling of “Stranger’s little post.” You know, someone who has earned the utmost respect here instead of being a running joke.

Linky Loo

He never did. But it was an honest question. I was not aiming to snipe at him, but wanted to frame his logic to better understand where he was coming from. But, he went all Gene Ray on me, so I am ready and willing to pick apart the carcass of his argument.

Tripler
Guns’ is loaded. Waiting for the target.

I thought your thing was shaped charges?
:wink:

I think it’s pretty clear (to me, anyway) that SamuelA never understood what Stranger On A Train was saying and for some reason decided to grandstand in GQ to showcase his self-perceived awesome intellect, but instead just ended up making a complete ass of himself as usual.

BTW, I didn’t know who Gene Ray was until you mentioned it earlier. Following your earlier link, yep, this is SamuelA to a T: :smiley:
… claims that all current sciences are part of a worldwide conspiracy to teach people lies; the theory’s ultimate truth (and what the conspirators are said to be covering up) is that each day actually consists of four days. Alongside these statements Ray described himself as a “godlike” being with superior intelligence who has “absolute” evidence and proof for his views. Academia has not taken [him] seriously.

It is! Now it’s nuclear shaped charges [sub]which don’t exist[/sub].

Tripler
Circling. . . circling. . . waiting for him to respond.

Technically, none of the nuclear weapons we’ve ever fired exist.
Only the unfired ones exist.
A paradox we’ll call Schrodinger’s nuke.

I’ve been taking **SamualA **classes, how did I do?

Yes, this is where (in the thread) I decided that reality did not work the way he thought it did.