Omnibus Trolls R Us Thread

MANTRAPHILTERis back with…something…

“Troll” might not be the right word for him.

You have to, um, admire a guy who says that Einstein ‘might’ be smarter than he previously believed.

It is interesting when past insane dipshits show up again to demonstrate that they are still insane dipshits. For those that didn’t notice, there was recently a reappearance of the hydrolic pyramid guy at the bottom of this thread.

(On a side note, I see that my phone’s autocorrect knows “dipshit” but doesn’t know “reappearance.”)

Jack Dean Tyler, that was him right? I was racking my brain trying to remember who it was.

I enjoy postings from MANTRAPHILTER for no other reason than I get to say Man Trap Hitler in my mind (thanks, DG). Which is itself amusing for no reason.

Lol, I always misread the name as “Man Trap Hitler”.

An easy mistake to make.

Thanks, I needed the laugh.

(I just tried describing the Geyser Theory Incident to someone, and she was just “… … uh? …uh? …what?” for about two minutes.

I’m disappointed in Man Trap so far. I assumed that the opening post was a JAQ, to be followed up by an extensive screed explaining the math-free New Physics. I’m still waiting, agog.

What happened to the vitamin B12 guy and his threads where he ignored everyone’s advice? I suspected a troll was loose on those threads.

Awww! His hair was greying. He needed some wise words and sympathy. Once again I failed to help, cause reasons, you know.
Not really, I was laughing.

I think he finally got nabbed.

Socking? I always assume (yeah, I know :p) somebody is a sock when they suddenly show up to drop offensive little bits and bobs in every thread they can and show better-than-average understanding of board culture.

A silent banning without announcement in ATMB also indicates a sock.

Here’s an alleged lawyer asking a bunch of non-lawyers for legal opinions.

Wanna bet it’s a case he has?

And he’s representing himself?

Crowd-lawyerin’? I guess it’s a thing.

“Your honor? If I may, I would like to enter into the record the sworn statements of 20 or 30 random schmoes on the Internet…”

Poor acey. Icebreaker? He doesn’t realize that people were friendly and kind toward him after that “riddle” because they realized he’s special.

I thought we were experts. :mad:

So what do we think of Contemplation? Has started 116 threads (out of 241 total posts) with the bulk of them about human muscles, fat, hair, skin, and faces.