Omnibus Trolls R Us Thread

Nothing about the bellybutton? :wink:

Every once in a while I notice a really, really stupid thread. And then I notice who the thread starter is. “Ah”, I say, and move on.

The same comment applies to Machinaforce, whose existential angst appears to be unbounded.

He’s not self-centered.

Nor introspective.

Aside: for quite a while, I amused my four year old by feigning surprise and concern and telling her, “There’s a hole in your tummy!” She’d invariably laugh and reply, “That’s not a hole! It’s my belly button!”

At a party, a friend asked us to guess what he had in common with Jeff Goldblum. Turns out they were in Highschool together (Taylor Allderdice in Pittsburgh).

I then asked people to guess what I had in common with the biblical Adam and Eve. After dozens of incorrect guesses, everyone gave up. “No belly button” I explained. For an hour or more an argument ensued. “Everyone has one”, “Was it removed surgically?”, “Part of a hernia problem?”, etc, etc.

I insisted I’d been born without one. Finally, someone asked the obvious, “well, show us!”

I’d been looking for an exit. I acted insulted, glared at him and said, “you’re calling me a liar!?” and left. :smiley:

I knew a kid without a belly button. Apparently he was born placenta first and his umbilical was damaged. Had to have surgery right after birth. It was miracle he lived. I guess. Unfortunately he died while still in school, he ran after a basketball in the street and was hit by a car. Sad, but true.

Bolding mine. Right up until that I was expecting a punchline.

I think he should change his nick to Oxy-moron. It would be more apt than his current name.

Although I suppose it is possible he does a lot of contemplation, but is just shit at it.

I wouldn’t joke about a senseless loss of a basketball, I mean human being.

Why wasn’t Hurricane Ditka warned for this thread on Trump’s “new slogan”? Completely blatant trolling.

Now I feel bad for laughing.

[del]Gormless[/del] Bellybuttonless. :wink:

What the fuck is wrong with septimus in this thread?

Looks like he was fighting ignorance.

And that, kids, is why you need to keep your belly button.

Maybe I’m mixing up my stories, but didn’t the kid without a belly button get resurrected three days after the accident?

I am pretty sure he wasn’t Jesus. He was most sincerely dead.
Plus Jesus was born of a women. It’s how he got there that was the rub, as they say.:wink:

There was a punchline, though my brother claims I’ve always been morbid.

What the fuck is wrong with you that you’re so into using “rough numbers” instead of rounding properly that you have to seek validation in an additional thread?