Once upon a time... S P O I L E R ! !

Huh. I haven’t seen Frozen.

I thought it might be the Ice Queen from Narnia. Narnia is a much more established story, like Snow White, Cinderella, Oz, etc., than Frozen.

The Narnia storyline lets them keep the Prince/Princess storylines, as well as a portal from Fairyland to our world.

I haven’t seen frozen either, but doing some Googling, it appears to be Elsa.

I’m tired of the writers giving Regina reasons to keep turning evil. First Snow inadvertently causes Regina’s first love to die, and then Emma brings back the wife of her second. They need to move on from that, make Regina a full fledged face and if they must have someone who never fully becomes good, leave that to Gold, who I’m sure will be found out as Zelena’s killer causing a riff between him and Bell.

Time magazine article.

A pic of Frozen’s Elsa vs a still from last night’s OUAT.

It sure looks like her.

ETA: Confirmation.

StG

In all fairness, Regina’s relationship was toast either way. If Robin didn’t reunite with his ex, he’d have discovered that the Queen had her whacked.

This would put a bit of a damper on their budding romance.

I’m trying to understand how he would have not already know that. Plenty of people saw the queen drag her off. Did I miss something?

She didn’t reveal who she was, so no-one knew. She was just some woman who helped Snow White so the Evil Queen locked her up to be executed.

I just started watching this on CTV.ca. It appears to be over 1 hour long, and starts with Hook and Emma in the forest, discussing going through a portal.

Does CTV have something out of order or is this how it starts?

I’m pretty sure Disney doesn’t own Narnia at all.

That’s just what they WANT you to think :eek:

:slight_smile:
(I didn’t know Disney owned Oz, either).

The finale was 2 hours. That sounds like the start of the second hour.

Actually, depending on commercials or lack thereof, it could be a half hour in. The start was Emma asking the baby’s name.

After Hook introduced himself as Prince Charles my wife and I thought that Emma should say she’s Princess Dianna, but I think she chose Princess Leia as a wink and a nod to Disney buying Lucas studios.

Oh, and I loved the self promotion close up shot of the little girl holding a Mickey Mouse doll at the beginning of the episode. :rolleyes:

Then they are playing it out of order. Oh well. heh. Thanks

I still don’t get it, and here is why: Even if no one knew that this was Maid Marian, Robin Hood would have went looking for her when she disappeared and would have asked around to see if anyone had seen her. Certainly someone would have said “Oh yeah, a woman fitting that description was hauled off by the evil queen and killed”. I don’t see any way of Robin Hood not figuring that out, or forgetting that it was Regina that did it.

Well, it seems not so much out of order as they skipped a section.

I don’t know. I’ve noticed a few inconsistencies myself. All I remember is Marion not revealing who she was and saying that not even her family knew she was missing. It might be a case where the writers want the viewers to ignore logic and just go along for the ride.

Oz is in public domain, as is Wonderland.

I read a rumor a while back that Kristen Bell was going to be on as Anna, so it makes sense that they would have Elsa, but I can’t see them using Idina Manzel. She isn’t the right “type” for Elsa, as well as being too old. But they better not make Elsa a villain.

What I saw was one Website suggesting Kristen Bell should be Elsa, not that she has already been considered.

It would be silly for them to make Kristen Elsa, since she plays Anna in the movie.