One issue down, or the doctor says I don't have cancer.

After another ultrasound - which did find my misplaced left ovary - my doctor has pronounced me free of cancer. I still have a cyst on my right ovary, but it hasn’t changed form or size since the first ultrasound. I have a fibroid tumor in my uterus, but it is very small.

I actually started my cycle again after 6 month without one. Bad one - probably the worst cramps I’ve ever had. So I am not in menopause.

I still have the issues with stress incontinence, horrible flatuence, bloated abdomen and retaining water. My GP put me on a stronger acid reducer for the GERD, and something that’s supposed to help with the gas. It hasn’t so far.

So I still have to get these other issues dealt with, but the worst is over. I was really afraid of ovarian cancer and am hugely relieved to be cleared.

Thank all of you so much for your supportive thoughts and prayers. It is amazing how much the “kindness of strangers” can mean!

That is excellent news! I hope the other issues are resolved soon and you’re feeling much better quickly!

What Suse said!

I am not a doctor, and this is not medical advice, but bloating and flatulence is associated with lactose intolerance. Are you lactose intolerant? Have you been checked for that? I have no way of knowing if that is contributing to your health issues in any way, but if you eliminate dairy from your diet for two weeks and that gas problem goes away, well, eliminating dairy for good might be annoying, but it beats the alternative for most folks. By all means, ask your doctor about it if you feel you should, and disregard if you’ve already been checked for lactose intolerance.

Glad to hear your good news, SCL! Hoooooray!!!

Hooray for no-cancer! Now on to finding the problem and fixing it!

Yay for the good news, SCL, and sending good thoughts you way for resolving the remaining health issues. {{{{{{{{SCL}}}}}}}}

I’m so glad to read that SCL. That’s good news. I hope you can find a solution soon to the other problems.

Good. I was wondering what was going on with you but didn’t want to be nosy and ask. Thanks for updating!

That is fantastic news!!! Here’s hoping your other problems get resolved soon, and turn out to be utterly benign in origin.

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeww!! Hope they get a handle on what’s going on, and I’m so glad it isn’t as bad as you had feared!

YAAYYY!!

Glad to hear the news.