One month sober

Well done, Peter. Be proud of your accomplishment, and keep us posted, and let us help support you when you need it. That’s what friends are for.

Woo Hoo! Go, man, go!

hugs scott
Congratulations! Keep it up :slight_smile:

P.S. According to my mom (and myself) the sober scott is a sweet, kinda quiet, very likeable guy :wink: your new beau’s a lucky SOB!

Congratulations Peter!

One month is a huge milestone. Just remember to look at each day as a chance to make a positive choice in your life, and that you are never alone.

Also, congratulations on your new boyfriend, I hope that these positive changes in your life continue to make you very happy.

Yay for you! Yay for you!

Tell me about it!!!

Great news. You’ve made it this far, so now I’ll be looking forward to your post marking six months! All the best.

AHHHH!!! I should have known that…I like the Austin Powers movies, but it’s been a while. Still…messes me up just the same!

And so as not to hijack this more than necessary, congratulations again!

Congratulations, scott! As an associate of several recovering alcoholics, I’ve seen how tough the struggle can be, and how great the rewards are. Perseverance will get you nothing but good. Keep it up! :slight_smile:

Just for today…

Now, just on stringing them together.

Way cool

Be well and warm

Just for today…

Way cool

Be well and warm

Just for today…

Way cool

Be well and warm

Congratulations, scott! I’ve been thinking of you and wondering how you were doing. Also, congratulations on the new boyfriend.

Janx, Tony Montana, and all other friends of Bill W. out there, please know that there are a lot of people pulling for you.

CJ

Just for Today Man, Just for Today!!!

Congrats!!! Keep up the one daying it and pretty soon before you know it, you’ll be one of the “Long Timers” we all know and love.

Way to go, man. It does get easier and easier. I’m working on 13 years—or 14, I can’t remember! I do remember thinking that life just wouldn’t be any fun anymore. Boy, was I ever wrong! It’s lots of fun to wake up in the morning without a hangover, knowing what happened the night before, and still have money in your pocket! No DWI’s, no drunken fights…

I saw ZZ Top in concert in my first few months of sobriety. I can still remember it!

Good luck to you, and whoop-de-doo for one month clean!

Congrats, Scott/Peter, that’s great!!! It sounds like you’ve made a huge step in your life - well, several steps, really, and I’m sure that will be very rewarding (probably already is).

Take care of yourself, respect yourself. The rest will follow.
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Best wishes -
Kn*ckers

Congratulations, Peter! You be proud of yourself!!! New boyfriend too…Woohoo!