One-Word Movie Quotes

I can think of but three that should be instantly recognizable. To wit:

“Stella”
“Rosebud”
“Plastics”

but I’m sure there are more.

No fair using the main character’s name à la “Superman?” nor plucking one word out of what is really an extended quote as in: “Greed….” or “Badges?..”

Then again, who cares.

What movies can be recognized by a quote consisting of a single word?

KKKKHHHHHAAAANNNNN

Khaaaaaaaaaan!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaanniee!!!

Indians!

brfffffffrrt

(that’s a fart sound)

[QUOTE=indecisive1]
brfffffffrrt
[/QUOTE]

Blazing Saddles?

“Beuller?”

“Thirty-seven!”

Adrian!

No!!!

Her? (this one is a TV show)

[QUOTE=Q.E.D.]
Aaaaaaaaaaaanniee!!!
[/QUOTE]

:smiley:

Humbug

SUPERMAN!

(from The Iron Giant)

[QUOTE=minlokwat]
I can think of but three that should be instantly recognizable. To wit:

“Stella”
“Rosebud”
“Plastics”

but I’m sure there are more.
…
What movies can be recognized by a quote consisting of a single word?
[/QUOTE]

Um, I know about Citizen Kane, but where do the other two come from?

May I add a clearly recognisable ‘Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious’. :smiley:

A Streetcar Named Desire and The Graduate.

[QUOTE=glee]
Um, I know about Citizen Kane, but where do the other two come from?
[/QUOTE]

A Streetcar Named Desire and The Graduate.

Waaaaayne!

“Hope.”

Q.E.D., you just can’t seem to catch a break in this thread, can you? :wink:

OOOOOOKKKKKK-lahoma

[QUOTE=Johnny L.A.]
A Streetcar Named Desire and The Graduate.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I haven’t seen Streetcar :o .

Is the full phrase from The Graduate “the future is … plastics”?

Here’s another one:

‘precioussss’

I think you all know that one!

“Shane!”