[QUOTE=Annie-Xmas]
Justin is now on Smallville playing Oliver Reed (The Green Arrow)
[/QUOTE]
Oliver Queen.
[QUOTE=Annie-Xmas]
Justin is now on Smallville playing Oliver Reed (The Green Arrow)
[/QUOTE]
Oliver Queen.
Nancy Sullivan and Chris Benoit.–orignally paired with Nancy as Benoit’s manager by WCW Booker Kevin Sullivan–who was married to Nancy at the time. Apparrently things heated up on the road–Nancy & Kevin divorce, and Nancy hooked up with Benoit.
[QUOTE=stargazer]
Also, Kenneth Branagh and Emma Thompson (Much Ado About Nothing).
[/QUOTE]
I believe Branagh and Thompson were a couple before they ever made a movie together, and they made “Henry V” before “Much Ado”. They may have met when doing a play together, though.
[QUOTE=Big Bad Voodoo Lou]
Oliver Queen.
[/QUOTE]
I realized that after I hit submit. I wanted to ty[e “Oliver Crane.”
Genie Francis and Jonathan Frakes met on the set of “North & South”
Brendan Fehr and Majandra Delfino met on the set of Roswell and played on screen couple Micheal Guerin & Maria De Luca. Theyve since split up though.
I’d mention Nana Visitor and Alexander Siddig, except that they were never romantically paired on-screen.
Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke, Gattaca.
[QUOTE=Eve]
Nope–never made a movie together and never married.
[/QUOTE]
Okay- I’ll concede they didn’t make a movie together. But I thought the other criteria was “hooked up”- I didn’t take that to mean married.
Substitute Greta Garbo and John Gilbert
(Just for the sake of clarification—“hooked up” doesn’t have to mean “married,” in my book.) (Hey, if Spencer Tracy was wrong, I don’t wanna be right.)
BTW with Sir Charles Chaplin you can add Lita Grey and Mildred Harris.