Straight Dope Message Board
Opinions on When to Get a Second Covid Booster?
The Quarantine Zone
covid-quarantine
duality72
March 31, 2022, 3:33pm
13
FWIW,
Your Local Epidemiologist
doesn’t recommend waiting for a wave.
show post in topic
Related topics
Topic
Replies
Views
Activity
Covid booster shots, news and opinion
The Quarantine Zone
covid-quarantine
299
14561
February 12, 2022
Getting an mRNA "booster" when you've had the J&J vaccine
The Quarantine Zone
covid-quarantine
80
3718
October 30, 2021
I am beginning to think that this pandemic won't end --> now focussed on vaccine booster timing questions
The Quarantine Zone
covid-quarantine
87
4194
February 26, 2021
Just got my updated vaccine for Omicron & BA5
The Quarantine Zone
covid-quarantine
76
3950
October 20, 2022
With 7 vaccine shots and a Covid infection years ago, do I still need boosters or am I done for good?
The Quarantine Zone
31
571
September 16, 2026