Opinions really do Vary

New to this message board and its good to see opinions do vary…you guys have confirmed I’m not as crazy as I thought

Cite? :smiley:

Welcome to SDMB!

You might consider putting this sort of thing in MPSIMS next time. This forum is mainly for questions about the operation of the board.

And please make sure and visit our lovely FAQ! http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/faq.php?

Welcome to the Dope, Opinions. Most ‘hey I’m new’ threads go in MPSIMS, so I’ll move this over for you.

TVeblen

Well you know… Opinions Vary.

(sorry, couldn’t resist)

No, I don’t know Opinions Vary. Is he or she new?

Not mine.
And welcome aboard!

Verily.

wheels in the trebuchet

Welcome!

I’ve noticed that, immediately after the Initiation, opinions about the goat generally don’t vary.

But that’s probably because the goat is very, very good at what it does.

Really? I thought it was rather baaaaaaaaaad.

Oh, the goat is nothing…

…compared to the squid. :eek:

Welcome, Opinions Vary! snogs Now, would you mind putting on this shower cap and stepping right over here?

Oops! If forgot to actually say “Hi!”

Welcome to the bord, Opinions Vary! And don’t let Kytheria’s talk of the squid get your goat. (Cause we’re gonna need that one when ours wears out).

-milquetoast

You should know, they’re disagreeing pretty heavily with you down in that vaccination thread! :slight_smile:

If you’re using this group as a benchmark, you’ve not confirmed a lack of insanity.

Welcome, Opinions Vary. Just sit down, and pay no attention to the noises behind the curtain.

:: Squish squish squish :: Aw, don’t tell me this mess is left over from the last initiation… :: Squish squish slooop :: Uh-oh. That’s not good! RUN!

Opinions vary? What kind of liberal bullshit is that?
Just kidding. Welcome to the Dope. Don’t worry about the goat – that tradition has been replaced with the tradition of a flirt thread from Kythereia.

… or at least a flirt post from Kythereia. You get the whole thread only after you pay up.

Hullo Opinions Vary. Be welcome. Enjoy your stay. :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the response to my first post, guess it can only go down hill from here :wink: It looks like I have ventured to a place where straightjackets and mind altering drugs are only needed every second or third post :smiley:

What about your mileage?