Ottadope - BeaverTails, ESD Poutine, Winterlude?

So, is it happening or not? Come on! Give me details!

OK… it is happening!!!

The brunch date was fun and special special thanks goes out to Mr. Ladydisco (That just looks funny :slight_smile: ) for his kindness and generosity!!!

More specific details to follow, but the basic itinerary is as follows:

Meet for coffee at 1pm at Second Cup on Elgin near the courthouse. From there head to Museum of Science and Tech. Afterwards we will go to the canal for a quick skate up to the BeaverTails shack at the Laurier bridge, and then head over to Paddy Bolands in the Market for eats/drinks. From there we will head to Yuk Yuks on Albert for the 8 o’clock show, and then afterwards head out for fun and foolishness. I will post specific times and very shortly. There is room at my house for some out of towners that wish to stay, let me know. ( I will be staying out after 10pm for awhile though so if you are an early crasher then my place might not be the best choice :wink: )

Elenfair is making reservations for the comedy club, so if you are planning on coming , Please let her or myself know so that numbers can be figured out. The costs of the museum, comedy, dinner, etc will be posted by this evening, but you are probably looking at about $50 for those 3, not counting of course your alcohol intake…

So… all those planning on attending, Please let us know as soon as possible :slight_smile:

I had a great time at lunch today so I can only imagine it getting even better!!! Come one, come all. Coldfire, the next Dope will be in Amsterdam, so you should come stay here so I wont feel so bad for bringing dozens to crash at your place. :wink:

More to come… stay tuned!!!

LaurAnge, you have to get your ass down here.

Understood?

Matt, you too. It’s about 46.00$ for the bus ticket, less for Laur who is a student. No excuses.

Laur, bring NewAndImprovedScott, too! Plus, lno will be there!

detop - you’re staying for the festivities, right? RIGHT?

:slight_smile:

Of course I am ! But I will have to pass on the skating, unfortunately. My knees are shot. Buyt I can stand on the shore and walk to the bridge if needed. Count me in for all the activities.

They do have those sleds that you can sit in and be pushed around on the canal if you want :wink:

Tee hee!

So, so far we have:

CuriousCanuck
ladydisco
mr ladydisco
lno
detop
stephi
lockz
d12
AnonymousCoward

Yet to confirm:
**LaurAnge
matt_mcl

Anyone else who wants to join us should feel welcome to! Ottadopers, bring your SO’s!

JUST LET ME KNOW ABOUT YUK YUK’s so I can make reservations! There’s a 14$ cover, but man, it’s worth it big time!

Drop me a line by email, or send CuriousCanuck an email!

I don’t think Scott can come. He works, ya know.

Now, am I coming for the day, or am I staying overnight?

Your choice. There is room for you to stay. :slight_smile: Coming for the event is the most important part.

I’m in (mostly).

I’ll most likely join detop and watch you folks whizz around on the canal, or maybe I’ll even invest in some skates and try my luck… :slight_smile:

Dates would be good though. I can’t confirm until I get a solid date.

Saturday, March 1, 2003. (6 days from now)