ovulation question pls answer (Females)

Hello everyone, Im a 19 years old student and I’m experiencing weird symptom. its my Ovulation days and I’m going to bathroom A LOT ! frequent urination and I’m really worried “health anxiety” anyone experience the same during Ovulation plus Im constipated :frowning: Pls let me know i’m really curious. I did some research in google and I found some women also having this symptom and they think its normal. I have no pain during peeing

Pls answer. im really worried …

Three things -
[ol][li]Welcome to the SDMB[/li][li]I will report your post so it can be moved to the appropriate forum[/li][li]Have you checked with a doctor?[/ol][/li]Regards,
Shodan

Moderator Action

Welcome to the SDMB, VGHA.

Questions involving medical issues and opinions belong in our In My Humble Opinion forum. I will move this thread for you.

Please note that, as the forum name indicates, any responses you get are just the opinions of some folks on the internet and should not be considered the equivalent of professional medical advice. If you think you may have some sort of medical issue, it is always best to consult with a real life medical professional.

Moving thread from General Questions to In My Humble Opinion.

Frequent urination is common symptom of normal ovulation. It can also be a symptom of a luteal phase defect, which is not really an issue unless you are trying to get pregnant. You can get blood work done to diagnose this.

Thank youu so much