Owen Wilson attemps suicide!

Cue the removal of Owen Wilson-related articles from Wikipedia by random nutcases who think Wiki is “the media”.

Really.

Link to article that says Owen Wilson’s friends were worried about his drug problem leading up to this and had urged him to seek help.

You know you’ve hit rock bottom when COURTNEY LOVE is concerned about your drug problem.

Have they said what kind of drugs he was on?

The ironic thing is, for Hollywood, he’s probably not as effed up as all that; it’s just that Hollywood is so effed up, it effs up normal people, while effed up people think it’s normal or something.

To be fair, that utter trainwreck appears to just be using this story to have a go at Steve Coogan, by whom she also claims to be pregnant (amongst other, weirder potshots). So I think we can safely assume that no matter what else is going on, Courtney Love is just being a dick as usual and we should pay her no attention. Also, were she an actual friend of Wilson’s, would she not be respecting his privacy as requested?

Heroin and cocaine is what I’ve heard.

I’ve heard other people mentioning Coogan as well. Apparently he has a reputation as an “enabler” - a drug user himself who encourages the people around him to use drugs. And he’s been hanging out with Wilson recently.

A side question- does anyone know how common it is for a male to attempt suicide via slit wrists?

Why would it be important for Owen’s lawyer to deny any drug overdose?

Is it more for getting future jobs and the insurance?

I suppose it is odd to see a rep denying any drug overdose, but not denying drugs.